Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

TEST Ps3 questions

Sponsored Links
    I'm just wondering how many people on here have a test ps3, and since I just got one I thought I would start a thread because some people don't seem to know what they are capable of. My understanding so far is that only CJPC has been able to play games straight from the hard drive. Is this true?

I have a few games on a usb hard drive, but they haven't been "patched". Is there a tool I can use to do this? Anyone else wondering how to get this thing working? If you have anything else to write pertaining to TEST ps3s, please add it here. Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I replied on all this in your other thread here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ne...tml#post233589

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry about that. So does anybody want to buy this test ps3 from me? What's the best way about getting it sold do you think?

Lightbulb

If you put it on eBay, then Submit the auction link in our Site News so everyone sees it is available. The last auction that did this went over $2,000 minutes before it ended.

Trying to sell it outright online (without a reputable "middleman" like eBay to handle the transaction) will be a bit tougher... you may get some offers ranging from $800-$1200 (which is what they are selling for 'used' privately) but above that I imagine most legitimate buyers would want some kind of insurance/safety net unless they know you personally.

It really depends on what you are looking to get for it I guess... or just hold onto it in hopes something public develops where Debug/TEST consoles can be used. It may be awhile, but if you aren't hard up for the money (or have a retail PS3 already) then tuck it away in the closet. The only potential risk in that is as I mentioned before, if the PS3 Devs get Debug FW fully working/functioning on Retail consoles then you probably wouldn't get half as much for it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News