Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Sponsored Links

usb hub

Sponsored Links
    Does an real ps3jailbreak work via a usbhub? I mean a real hub not the emulated one. If so cant the psp emulate the hub on the static address, and the the emulated 'fake' hub plugged into that hub with the virtual address, with the virtual devices. Confusing lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As I understand it the PSP Port has stalled due to a problem with the usb being unable to spoof device id - correct?

If this is the case, i'm sure someone is working on a replacement usb.prx (or equiv - not sure which prx causes the problem). Given a replacement, we can then update the version located on flash0/1 directly?

EDIT:-
    Then again, i guess the question would then be... how to connect via USB again to change it back!
    Last edited by PSPSwampy; 09-07-2010 at 06:06 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its not the usb.prx that has the device ID/address, its hardware related.

Paulyy702 says that he will release his port in a 48 hours. he says he managed to program his psp to work also.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by mekisi View Post
    Paulyy702 says that he will release his port in a 48 hours. he says he managed to program his psp to work also.
    48 hours if its done now give it me lol please

I did say please lol

Good to hear. I will be looking forward to it. The kids don't like the psp anymore. So it would be nice to get some use out of it again. LOL

Thanks

i just got a psp a few days ago, after i sold my other 4. i guess everything happens for a reason. lets hope this isn't just smoke being blown, because this would open quite a few doors.

Quote Originally Posted by mekisi View Post
    If he's serious, then I wish him the best of luck. My confidence in a working PSP work is waning quickly, with fakers like DevUltime and such writing checks their A$$es can't cash.

To everyone who is holding out for a PSP port... you may be better off (if you have it) plunking down $30 for an Xbox 360 NAND USB SPI, that is dual purpose, as PSGroove has also been ported to it. It's cheaper than any retail Jailbreak clone, its in stock at DIYGadget (unlike the Teensy or BlackCat), and if you have a 360, or plan on getting a 7363 dashboard system anytime soon, can be used to back up your NAND for it as well. Mine just shipped today.
    Last edited by tripellex; 09-10-2010 at 12:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Paulyy702 is just another kid who knows nothing.

EOL TEAM nullEX, Krosk, wuepe, ViTi95 is the most reliable source for a PSP port. They went in silence for some days but today some updates say they are very close to achieve something real.

See here: elotrolado.net/hilo_debate-y-testers-psgroove-en-psp_1480315
    Last edited by Nokutisu; 09-10-2010 at 11:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    To everyone who is holding out for a PSP port... you may be better off (if you have it) plunking down $30 for an Xbox 360 NAND USB SPI, that is dual purpose, as PSGroove has also been ported to it. It's cheaper than any retail Jailbreak clone, its in stock at DIYGadget (unlike the Teensy or BlackCat), and if you have a 360, or plan on getting a 7363 dashboard system anytime soon, can be used to back up your NAND for it as well. Mine just shipped today.
    Good post! They also offer free shipping to US/Canada. Don't forget to use the coupon code "xbox-scene" for an additional 15% off your order. As well, if you have a Blog you can sign up as an affiliate to receive $10.

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News