Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Haha yeah right, your PS3 is jailbreak. And then he shows his external hdd, and backups up God of War 3..Which you can only backup to the internal HDD because it has files over 4gb.. Great video very professional. He should become a director and give up ps3 hacking, he will have a bigger chance of being succesful in that area.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed View Post
    video being processed of psgroove on psp by devultim..
    I'm calling BS on this, until proven otherwise. For the first minute when he showed us the stupid turtle poster, he could easily have showed us initializing the app and performing the jailbreak from the beginning instead.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed! He more than likely has a DIY dongle doing the job

If its Real then put the files out... Call their bluff.

LOL on his twitter he said he could load GoW 3 from the external HDD cuz he used Backup manager 1.1 with NTFS support, which he got by contacting the people behind the PSjailbreak via email. Riiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by b4rtsimps0n View Post
    LOL on his twitter he said he could load GoW 3 from the external HDD cuz he used Backup manager 1.1 with NTFS support, which he got by contacting the people behind the PSjailbreak via email. Riiiight.
    I called him about the GoW3/HDD thing on Twitter. Asked him why he didn't just show us the process instead of his stupid turtle poster, and he said its his avatar. I'm still calling BS.

Quote Originally Posted by waleed View Post
    video being processed of psgroove on psp by devultim..
    True it looks like a pile of bs, where's his proof, stop ruining it for others..

How are looking for the hack.

Wink

The previous jailbreak port made by Krosk in my opinion is very far from a working solution.

I've tried to make a simple port changing the ONLY descriptions of a mouse driver written for the psp and windows install this driver like if there is an HUB USB plugged in. But beacuse of the huge difference by a mouse and an HUB it fails.

So in my opinion we are very far from a solution.

And for that person who had problem to restart everytime the psp, i think that it's only a bug, in fact in my eboot you can close and open thi program every time you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files

At this point we are much less worried about windows installing it and using it rather than the id being read by the ps3 correctly.

Probably i'm wrong... it's normal that doesn't work on windows... but... i would just make clear that it could also be a fake... I'll be happy if I'm wrong... but in my opinion we have to wait at least some days.

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News