Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

TeamSOS Releases Fix Tar v2 for PS3 3.56 and 3.60 Firmware

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous work, today TeamSOS have released Fix Tar v2 for PS3 version 3.56 and 3.60 Firmware.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote blazie151: I'm just bringing a little update for anyone that's messing around with 3.56 or 3.60 pups. Whenever a tar file is modified, it's permissions need to be set.

For all firmwares 3.55 or lower, it was one set of permissions. 3.56 and up use another. This is Kakaroto's Fix Tar command line application updated and tested working for use on 3.56 and 3.60 firmware tar files.

All credit goes to Kakaroto, all I did was change some values and compile it. Please note this is of only of use to developers and not beginner users.

TeamSOS Releases Fix Tar v2 for PS3 3.56 and 3.60 Firmware

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New cfw gettin closer and closer... I'm good with 3.55 tho

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it will be interesting to see how this will be used and harnessed by some of the devs

Sponsored Links

Only a matter of time...

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykel View Post
    New cfw gettin closer and closer... I'm good with 3.55 tho
    Soon, if not already out there hiding... A CFW will come that will just change everything. Online playing and being able to use backup psx, ps2,ps3, int hdd, ext hdd and whatever the devs can think up. "They!!, will make it do everything." I think $ony is in the business of taking away and rewarding with t-shirts... LOL!!!

Thank you Devs!!!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News