Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you get these to work?? Sorry, new to the scene

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by djhazardous View Post
    There's quite a few others also fully-working.
    Yes i know, there are a lot more. I was just listing games that IndyColtsFan84 has and is going to upload to save him some time. Also PS1 classics will not work with this method as they don't have a eboot.bin not sure about minis though.

Thanks for your efforts IndyColtsFan84

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm just gonna go ahead & upload everything i have, already got most of them packed & uploading.

sharing folder will be made private until uploading is finished. I will make it public when done, also they will be password protected.

off to bed now, uploads should be done sometime tomorrow.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 12-14-2010 at 06:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sharing that much info on a site like that might not be wise, I'm sure each 'thing' will be downloaded at least twice... that 75GB of bandwidth from them. (25Gb downloaded, 50GB uploaded (thinking server side))

Check your email.

you got a point there. i was gonna go to bed but my son just woke up so no sleep for me for awhile.

Thanks for sharing with us! I want to see Dead Nation too.

And I want ROCK BAND/ GUITAR HERO songs !!

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I will give Dead Nation, Death Track Resurrection and Scott Pilgrim a try. That means, I will upload it here.
    Please do post the results of Scott Pilgrim V/S The World. We had tried this earlier, but it seemed to show up as the demo game only. I'm not sure if it has a debug package file either.

This should keep yall busy for a while. Please report any success here. Enjoy! More coming!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    Please do post the results of Scott Pilgrim V/S The World. We had tried this earlier, but it seemed to show up as the demo game only. I'm not sure if it has a debug package file either.
    There is 1 thing i want to know before. I've a CECHC and want to know, if this model will be formatted or not.

Nevermind, I'm going to try this. If it's fails, I can't guarantee what I do.

It bricked my console. Start from the downgrader went normal, but than I want to look if I'm in service mode and HDD LED blink just for a millisec. at the beginning - nothing more. Console go off after ~10sec. Tried to use the Lv2diag.self from File1 + *.PUP - nothing, console went off. Just tried to bring it back to life so I loaded my USB stick with the second Lv2diag.self - nothing, console went off.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 12-14-2010 at 04:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News