Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    we were backtraced... someone dun goofed!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So I had an interesting thought. $CEA sues Apple for not doing enough to protect their idevices, and not doing enough to stop people from using said idevice to jailbreak the PS3... can i still use that combination of letters?

almost drooling at that thought. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For all its worth Sony going after these people/firms, how many actual PS3 users have used these hacks? Most people I know value the online portion of the console much more than things like otherOS! I mean, come on, if you want to use other operating systems then you should probably being using a proper computer and not a console.

Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    For all its worth Sony going after these people/firms, how many actual PS3 users have used these hacks? Most people I know value the online portion of the console much more than things like otherOS! I mean, come on, if you want to use other operating systems then you should probably being using a proper computer and not a console.
    And on the other hand Sony shouldn't offered it as a feature then. It's not really up to you what people want to use their console for.

Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    I mean, come on, if you want to use other operating systems then you should probably being using a proper computer and not a console.
    Yeah... ok. And... how many of those using the "computer" have the Cell processor in it of the same calibre as PS3 and most of all - how much did it cost, eh?

There is actually quite a lot people using this as an affordable dev environment for such hardware and they simply can't use "regular" PC or MAC for that. So next time don't be so quick on telling people what they should do.

Does that mean the words psychology and psychiatry will now be changed to Scichology and Scichiatry? How about synopsis.. will it be synofsis? wahahaha!

Perhaps it would be best to buy all the letters that's part of my name Anybody wants to share? hahaha..

$ony is going ape I'm sure because they don't want us to find a way to jailbreak the updated firmware or because they know there is a workaround to playing online with old firmware and they don't want game modding taking over. Probably both lol.

What SCEA is doing is pretty silly, but something tells me that they are probably collating all the posts that just basically talk smack about them or glorify piracy and will eventually try to use it against the lot of us who just want to use homebrew, be able to use backups, or use the previously advertised and now removed feature OtherOS. So... maybe we should choose our words carefully from now on? Just my quarter-mil (adjusted for inflation).

its far too late for them lol the cats out the bag now and it won't stop!

there are far too many smart people working on this now

i donīt know about you guys but i'm going to call ps3 ej3 (estacion de juego in spanish lol) try to fight that $ony.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News