Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Yea, maybe we will have to change our URL from PS3News.com to PeeEssThreeNews.com or something lol jk
    as silly as it may seem, once sony feels we're a threat to their evil empire they could come knocking.

they have hundreds of little lawyers with big bags of tricks. i've been to court enough times to know , the pen can dig a deep grave.

i wonder if we can change the name to P$3news.com, might have to check if sony has a trademark on "$"
    Last edited by imtoodvs; 10-03-2010 at 05:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The address could be this: the, black, game, console, not, made, by, sega, nintendo, microsoft, atari, sinclair, commodore, sound like pony.
    Last edited by corsasri; 10-03-2010 at 05:33 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh2DX View Post
    No mention really of the open source implementations. There is nothing Sony can do about that. :-)
    Errrmm - PSGroove?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    as silly as it may seem, once sony feels we're a threat to their evil empire they could come knocking.
    Oh definitely, their lawyer IP of 38.104.128.234 was mentioned, which is townsend.com and who also posts here: [Register or Login to view links]

But at the moment Sony is using news sites like ours to build a case againt the chip manufacturers and sellers, although sites like PS3iSO (also mentioned) should be extremely cautious as they will be targeted next I imagine.

I don't know why you can buy the chips on ebay. Thought that would be sony's first port of call.

Banned User
    How about we call everything "PSJ" as in "PSJ Groove". They say we can't use the PS so why not PSJ? They don't own the letters PSJ.

Wow, I never knew companies could buy the alphabet.. Well so long letters P&S. The Number 3 is likely too be bought next.. So it going to be
    1..2... (Sony owns 3 so I cant use it)..4 LMAO

They're going for something as small as names, just rename all the software, or just drop the "PS" from releases and you dodge that silly bullet.

Banned User
    What are they still going on about? It's the smallest pettiest thing they go after these days.

I think we all should stop buying anything $ony as it looks like they have way too much money and they are doing stupid things with it.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyJ View Post
    They're going for something as small as names, just rename all the software, or just drop the "PS" from releases and you dodge that silly bullet.
    They must be clearly DESPERATE and have nothing else firm to clinch on if they're pulling such crap as using ps letters ...

Are they gonna sue EVERY single webpage with ps in the URL?

UPS - get ready your chequebook

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News