Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just an Idea: Maybe we should all email Sony's tech support and inform them that we have PSJB USB HACKS, and that we need to know how to play our downloaded copy of MW2 LMFAO @ SONY!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ddsdavey View Post
    Why? What else is there other than homebrew?
    There is piracy, of course.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by foenix View Post
    Just an Idea: Maybe we should all email Sony's tech support and inform them that we have PSJB USB HACKS, and that we need to know how to play our downloaded copy of MW2 LMFAO @ SONY!
    In the voice of Carl: Yeh... sure... you go ahead and do dat, fry-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3h View Post
    There is piracy, of course.
    I think he was trying to be witty and imply that the majority of users don't want homebrew just to pirate games. That we just don't get involved with the piracy scene.

Wtf is this piracy you speak of?

Ok... now you can see who is a whus and who is a puss...

Well... let them come. Were ready. About damn time we act as 1 community!!

Banned User
    Just shows you $ony ARE really pathetic. They should be happy they had 4 years of a non hacked console.

They not giving up suing maybe its an indication they want the whole payload gone?maybe because there isn't any permanent fix to this?maybe they know something we dont know (yet)? Iam just speculating, talking out of my rear here hehe, And that's why they havent stopped yet? seems like they doing all they can to stop the whole psgroove/jailbreak payload.

Lets be honest here. Sony should disable online ability for jailbroken systems.

people who want both should buy another ps3 console, as it is now possible and will only improve in the future, faulty ps3 consoles would be ideal for jailbreaking (obv if the fault is the bd drive).

That way sony sells more consoles, people still buy games (the very very best games will always sell, the utter rubbish will never sell because it is rubbish, nothing to do with piracy, it doesnt sell. Life lesson for game developer) and sony and developers can flog DLC and other cons to make more.

That way nobody loses.

I could give a monkeys about online play, its all well and good but it is far, far, far better imo to have ya mates round, few beers, maybe a smoke, big munch and blitz the ps3. Online play imo makes people look like loners (no offense, i'm basing this on two xbox loving friends of mine) so the old style multiplayer is my preference.

Sounds like they are only interested in the source behind the original jailbreak as it appears it maybe someone from inside sony... (dare i say it)...

Oh my god! $ony will sue us?! I will start to cry, really!

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News