Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Remember to never lose this guys..
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1109475142.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't blame sony for defending their product.

but according to Math, Sony can block this using software updates and that hackers will have to resort to mod chipping.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sometime tomorrow...

SCEA brings legal action against John Doe #101 alias "daveribz" 18 U.S.C. 1030(a)(5)(A) – Knowing Transmission of Code

Under 18 U.S.C. 1030(a)(5)(A), SCEA will also likely prevail on its claim that Defendants “knowingly caused the transmission of a program, information, code or command, and as a result of such conduct, intentionally caused damage without authorization, to a protected computer.” Defendants knowingly transmitted SCEA’s proprietary information or code via the Internet, which has greatly damaged SCEA and threatens to cause immeasurable damage to the PS3 System

how long until hackers get together and do an attack on all of their internet domains? that would be hilarious to see.

Banned User
    THX, I didn't get them the first time, now I got them backed up.

Just looking for all the other files he's posted. I think I missed out on the packer files.

you should probably do it like, right now!

maybe i don't know how to do it...

Banned User
    I've just noticed something...

$ony has finally realized they lost the fight against homebrew/piracy/hackers and this is them having a huge cry about it.

"You've got a new trophy. You made $ony cry"

which has greatly damaged SCEA and threatens to cause immeasurable damage to the PS3 System
    No crap Shurlock! Damage? Compromised but not damaged! They know their precious PS3 has been fully compromised and want us to feel sorry for them.

Well according to the TRO on geohots site it's a joint lawsuit for both geohot and the failoverflow team. And geohot with his threatening to "hack" the ps4 screwed over the failoverflow team massively.

Most of the points for the lawsuit are aimed at geohot. But unless failoverflow can detach them from him and get a seperate trial and sony can(and judging from most points of the TRO probably can with what ->egohot<-- has done and said) make something stick they are going down with him.

If you got a few mins to spare just skip most of the legal references and stick to the plain/sorta techno charges. But time will tell. Lets just keep our fingers crossed for a seperate case and the EFF comes to the rescue of failoverflow ^_^

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News