Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    That was not George that made that account... it was me! I was visiting him...

Not really much to stand on there... who is gonna claim that it was George himself that made the account? Maybe his friend made it -.-?
    Yea... i bet they use the same logic in other court cases... "i know you found the evidence under my bed, but i am telling ya... it was my friend" Come on dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by geowrian View Post
    I'm really not trying to be mean here, but you have no idea what you are talking about. In particular...
    Ummm you are wrong. If Sony does win, Geo can get some jail time.. they are all in the documents.

But i agree with you on one thing... the case is still very early.

What i really find funny is that this guy is having a time of his life in South America with all that money he received for "legal fees".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think he has been already employed by Sony's Security division.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some more legal doc updates (courtesy of [Register or Login to view links]) are attached below, which include GeoHot's laywers response refuting Sony's claims that the "blickmaniac" PSN account belongs to him.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News