Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "if you want your next console to be secure, get in touch with me."
    Sony always fails. He post codes, THEN posted that. He didn't say "I will post the code IF you don't hire me." They are charging him with threatening to hack the ps4 if they don't hire him? It's a bit stupid to think that a court would take that interpretation of his statement as what he meant, but then again sony has the money to get the court thinking that, right?

butt hurt Sony.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there something wrong with the site, I can't see most of the images... or is it me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how can they use "the PSN User Agreement" if he didn't used the PSN? i for example don't use it.

If Sony weren't a bunch of a morAns (with a capital A) they would be hiring him, not putting up a crappy lawsuit just for the sake of trying to scare people.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    If Sony weren't a bunch of a morAns (with a capital A) they would be hiring him, not putting up a crappy lawsuit just for the sake of trying to scare people.
    You know it's spelled moron right?

Sony should have taken his advice and hired him, instead they just opened the door for even more mess than they are already in.

Banned User
    well if he didnt beg for a job he would be fine.

He should've gone full on and released a full proper CFW. now he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by doorman View Post
    You know it's spelled moron right?
    So even after I put the A as a capital and went out of my way to show that it's on purpose you didn't get it.

[Register or Login to view links]

They did the same thing with the psjailbreak devices. Funny how he is very anti-piracy, yet he is the first one on the hit list!

I think Twiizers found this same lesson out from ninty not too long ago. Corporations consider homebrew to be piracy, they do NOT make them separate.

All Marcan did was say that the system has flaws and explain those flaws. He is getting dragged into this too? The worst thing I can see is just posting the keys on his website. Which I am not sure where the law lies on that.

Pretty easy when you are young and broke though. Even if he fails this lawsuit he claims bankruptcy and gets hired by microsoft. You cant take anything away from someone who has nothing. I doubt he will be going to jail over this.

Once sony has tipped all the major news outlets of their court case they will settle it quietly and move on. I doubt it will hold up anyway. They just want to scare all the parents of kids into not letting them run any of this on their system in case they become "Doe 1 - 100"

Maybe now he'll release the npdrm keys so we can decrypt PSN and game update EBOOT.BINs

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News