Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Registered User thegameinformer's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that is just the thing, if i have one account, without any psn linkage, and a separate account WITH a psn account linked to it but i never use BM on it, it would never show that i have played that "game" so it wouldnt exactly be detectable by sony, would it?

i would be playing on a seperate account not connected to the internet without a psn account.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry for my english , im italian ....anyway this picture it's just a FAKE !!!

If you look the image... this people want to register a new account called "Consolesuspend " and system give back a error !!! i'm wrong ?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrock View Post
    There is a way to know if they can detect it. Packet sniff the PS3 online connection, maybe using a wireless connection and a wireless packet sniffer on a laptop. Play the original game and the backup game and check the differences.

If you don't want to take the risk you can also disconnect from the internet, play a lot of games, start the sniffer and connect and see if the games log is sent.
    Can someone test this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by thegameinformer View Post
    that is just the thing, if i have one account, without any psn linkage, and a separate account WITH a psn account linked to it but i never use BM on it, it would never show that i have played that "game" so it wouldnt exactly be detectable by sony, would it?

i would be playing on a seperate account not connected to the internet without a psn account.
    I am not an expert and i don't want to spread rumors, but i think $ony can check if the BM is installed or not. They have their ways. If they can see what games, movies, pictures and songs you have installed on your console, they will also know if you installed a .pkg file.

But you can give it a try The whole PS3 backup thing is new. Nobody knows for sure.

Maybe you're right. If you want to create a new account on PSN and disconnect your Internet by the last step, it maybe gives exactly that error message.

Everybody who hasn't 16 users on their PS3 can try it.

Sorry...

I apologize to all users: the image published in an article some time ago wanted to serve only "example" of the error, would not indicate the actual error that appears when the console banned.

It is not the first time publish indicative pictures. Usually publish pictures of our tests with the news.
    Well, this time was not so: we have not encountered a person in error 8002A227

We wanted to prove the truth of what is published in other news sites talking about the PS3 long before we 8002A227 error, but we could not do so because of two broken PS3 to 2 pending reballing.

Surely you'll wonder why even though I work on an electronic repair center (not Sony) has not yet made reballing both ps3 to prove the PSgroove with online games... why is a simple and clear: The infrared soldering station I usually use to reball PS3s is actually not working, so I could not prove what was said, I've simply searched on google images that would suggest any mistake in online the PSN.

I'm waiting for new arrivals from Shenzhen infrared soldering station, so try the above in the fake article.

The image I posted was the one that just inspired me, but that does not necessarily indicate the error I mentioned in the article.

So I apologize for having published one (1!) fake news because human mistake after hundreds of hours spent in front of the PC and console for testing on exploits, homebrew, backups and so, after thousands of posts written to help users, after publishing dozens of guides all functioning perfectly.

I do not expect any apology, I apologize to you for having mistakenly published a fake news, I am only sorry that this news has gone around the world running out even on important sites for my mistake.

Excuse me.

WTF!? Can you learn to type proper english? I understood what the article was about, but barely... got a bad headache, might comment again later.

Well considering Italian is likely his primary language I think he is doing fine... at least he made an attempt to clear things up, not everyone would bother even doing that eh?

It's crazy how fast things spread, and you know its more of people just accept what is "proved" without actually knowing what they are looking at. I rather just not take the chance right now and just disable internet before going into PSJB, it's a lot easier than hoping no one can see what you are doing. At least until we can get farther into this thing and hope to bring awesome apps and hb to hide us.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News