Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Even though i spotted the "news" my guess is this is some sort of screen you see when you try to setup a new account on your ps3 and perhaps internet gets disconnected.

Perhaps they created a new account/user called "consoleSuspended" ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The real question here is do that log keep a trace of everything you did offline when you go back online? If that's the case then we'll need some Mac adress spoofer or a hidden Device Id.

If that's not the case, then just play your backups offline (not connected to Psn, maybe on an Ps3 account without a PSN account) , turn off your console, remove the Jig, and go back online!

Can anyone give us more info on that log from hell? ^^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Obviously it's fake, for starters consoleSuspended is 2 words "Console Suspended" and why "console" has the "c" in lower case?? not even correct grammar (like my post)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have added a brief update to the Site News, at least this way people can breathe a little easier now... but sadly I have a feeling this "firedrill" will happen for real soon enough.

The "crying" is probably going to be more entertaining than the current news.

Right now it's just people repeating the same thing over and over again.

Once they start the banhammer we're going to see all of the "F Sony", "I can't believe they can do this", "Nobody warned me about this" etc etc etc - it's going to be very similiar to the posts on the Xbox forums when Micro$oft started banning people. Then we'll start to see all of the "banned PS3's" on Ebay.

Agreed, at least we can say people were warned... it will be interesting to see what Sony does, likely something in their next Firmware update I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSurfer View Post
    Obviously it's fake, for starters consoleSuspended is 2 words "Console Suspended" and why "console" has the "c" in lower case?? not even correct grammar (like my post)
    That's what I noticed too. Either Sony has children working for them watching online activities or they just can't spell period. We have a 9 year old son & even he knows "consoleSuspended" is two separate words. He also knows how to properly use grammar for the way it was used here.

like i said in another post a firmware update would be out by now but the console is hacked and sony are crapping themselves as they can't find a way round it thats why they goin after all these companys to stop selling chips.

that's my take on it anyway sorry sony you lost...

The initiation of programs (with its ID) is recorded in a sort of log in the HDD of the PS3
    How accurate is that? If all of the log data is on the HDD, then why not simply swap with a "clean" HDD before going online?

an elementry school kid aged 5 could do a better job translating that Itlian it's awful. anyway ban hammer will come eventualy
    this was setup just to get hits on that site I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    How accurate is that? If all of the log data is on the HDD, then why not simply swap with a "clean" HDD before going online?
    if you do that wont the other hdd get erased wheny ou put it back in?
    Last edited by Osirisx; 09-05-2010 at 03:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News