Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well... if Sony wants all the hackes down... they should arrest us all ! Like they ever gona do that -.-

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not bucks, euros. That makes it about 1375000 dollars (bucks).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I respect his ideals. I think Sony should not sue him. They should just hire him, if he is so brilliant. Way to go, Graf Chokolo. +respect and support for you!

Hopefully they let the genius pay it back at 10 euros a week hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    I respect his ideals. I think Sony should not sue him. They should just hire him, if he is so brilliant. Way to go, Graf Chokolo. +respect and support for you!
    Well, it doesn't looks like employing him will stop his hacking of the ps3...

This is very true, just like net neutrality, Comcast & NBC merger, etc.. Those responsible for delivering the news also make and own it. Anything important will not be broadcast to the public. And the FCC let it happen, cause they are all in it together.

Fueled by greed and nothing else. The propaganda machine is in full swing now. Corporations buy laws and have law enforcement working for them. Its an extremely sad state of affairs in this the US. But most people are not paying attention, so its easy to get away with.

These companies wouldn't exist without customers. If what Sony has been doing over the years (root kits, removing features, suing kids and stealing their equipment, etc.) disgusts you, and how could it not, there are two things that you need to do.

Stop supporting them financially. That's all games, hardware, movies, music. Anything remotely affiliated with the company should be avoided. It can be done, and you get use to is real fast. Second, you need to spread the word to as many people as possible. Get them on board to.

I would rather be picked apart by buzzards then consider purchasing another Sony product again in my life.

Graf you just blew my mind! My man, I will do everything I can to support you and your decision. You inspire everyone on this forum man, and if you got the balls to stand up to SONY like this, I think we all should follow in your footsteps.

Your decisions are truly what separate you from followers and turn you into a leader. Keep up the good work man, you have all our support. NOT ONE STEP BACK COMMIES!

Much respect. You sir are a hero in this modern day war against Sony. Sony has really disgusted me with the things they have been doing. Keep up the good work.

F-Sony!

Graf is the modern day robin hood

hope you smash the ps3 and get all you want to out of it mate.. you are legendary.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News