Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Holy hell... Mates... Graf is completely crazy... It is a baaad move that he is pulling there. You know, geohot is doing it the right way, holding on and hiring lawyers. There will be a lot of time for hacking AFTER the legal battle against sony is won. Disobeying a direct judge order? Bad move...

I feel really sad because I've been following his work for a long time, and I really respect the guy. It isn't worth throwing away his life for this... We can't ignore sony has a lot of power and money, and the only way to win this is through legal means, otherwise this will only set a terrible precedent for any other hacker that dares challenge a corporation.

Still, it's undeniable that he has balls of steel... But please graf, reconsider your actions...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Like it says in an old german song about the freedom of thought: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Gedanken_sind_frei
    Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
    They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
    No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
    and so it will always be: Thoughts are free!

I think what I want, and what delights me,
    still always reticent, and as it is suitable.
    My wish and desire, no one can deny me
    and so it will always be: Thoughts are free!

And if I am thrown into the darkest dungeon,
    all this would be futile work,
    because my thoughts tear all gates
    and walls apart: Thoughts are free!

So I will renounce my sorrows forever,
    and never again will torture myself with some fancy ideas.
    In one's heart, one can always laugh and joke
    and think at the same time: Thoughts are free!

I love wine, and my girl even more,
    Only I like her best of all.
    I'm not alone with my glass of wine,
    my girl is with me: Thoughts are free!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Funny isn't it, usually when you buy something it becomes yours to do with what you want.

Now I wonder if sony would go after people for smashing their PS3's. I mean does this not alter the PS3 and how it works? Does it notcause ireparable damage to the system?

I will continue to use MY ps3 how ever I like, I will paint it red, fire it from a cannon or just play free games on it to my hearts consent. Big respect to all the people involved in this. Sony dont realise they are turning the PS3 into a super console, something that will make sonys bog standard lump look like a rather naff door stop. A ps1 with better graphics basically.

As for Graf, sony will not beat the european courts so I can see why hes not worried. Its just scare tactics, besides not causing that much in lost revenue its a big number they hope will scare Graf into giving up. Doesn't look to of gone very well on sony's part.

Exclamation

Graf... my man. I really apriciate what you are doing. And as a programmer myself... Hell i know what it is to live without coding (even my girlfriend finds it odd when i do not mention it!)

IF sony really continuous this brutal act of childsplay... i have an idea for that. Lets all donate a euro or 5. Together we will be able to pay the money for getting Graf out of prison lol i know... we will pay sony... but i don't want someone in jail because i play free games!

like someone said in another thread about graf, he has big, salty balls!

i think it's awesome how he is motivated by knowledge. somewhat reminds me of the great thinkers of the enlightenment era. let's hope that this culminates in a revolution of intellectual freedom, similar to the american revolution at the end of the enlightenment era.

alexander, i'd be careful about telling sony that you don't value your own life. they are japanese and have access to ninjas. you'll never hear, smell, or see it coming. be careful and best of luck to you.

Wow... He should make a rap out of it like Geohot does. But to be honest 1 million is a bad joke i hope.

Greets Modmate

much respect to chokolo, i wish you the best!

ok graf when you read this count me in.. spare hardware ready to be sent to where you need.

I'm curious as to how they came up with what Graf is doing at 1 million? Why not 2 million, or 20 million?

$1 million bucks? Good grief! It's time for some judge to put a stop to this madness from Sony. I bet Sony eventually goes after all PS3 hackers. Math might just be next.

I'm talking about a court battle and not just him pulling stuff down from the net himself due to scare tactics. This is getting ridiculous!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News