Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    lol let me guess you paid for one of those dissasembly guides from ebay becasue the leaked docs have much more info than just stupid hi res pics of how to take it console apart for YLOD fixes etc..
    There are free disassembly guides that are readily available on the net. So, why should I pay for one?

And, you know, these leaked manuals and old certain software were already in the hands of a number of known hackers/developers for years. Some of these may be public right now, but are these information enough to be worthy of breakthroughs in terms of both PS3's knowledge and security? Not really.

I strongly advise you guys not to leak these information if you have them. The more leaks, the worser it will become for Sony because these information are strictly confidential (no matter how breakthoughable they are). Sony probably knows about PSJB, but if they ever find out about these leaks, well, all hell will break loose.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    shame the SLIM technical diag service manuals haven't been leaked.
    Honestly, I haven't heard of anyone with those yet so perhaps they didn't leak out of Sony, or at least make their way to anyone we're in contact with.

I do know some Devs who would LOVE to get a peek at the Slim Service Manual though... so if anyone runs across it, by all means Contact Us.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i had this awhile ago

there's nothing much the end-user would have use for.
    Last edited by BwE; 08-25-2010 at 11:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Boojak2 View Post
    Sony probably knows about PSJB, but if they ever find out about these leaks, well, all hell will break loose.
    Well here's a news flash for you! Sony do know about the PSJB they have done since the 1st video from Oz mods came online. same thing goes for the leaked "service documents" so strongly advising us not to leak them is kinda pointless as this isn't the only site that has talked about it.

[Register or Login to view links]

They just updated it with this message:
    Originally Posted by DemonHades
    La web ha sido hackeada nuevamente, subiendo archivos que pueden culpar a DH.Org y al Hosting como responsable de los archivos.

Se esta estudiando emprender acciones legales contra los responsables (Decir que tenemos los logs de uso al FTP, asi como las IPs y todos los datos)

En ningún caso DH.Org ni nadie del Staff sube este tipo de archivos a nuestra web.

Es una maniobra para que no hablemos, han cambiado el pass de DemonHades de PS3News y bloqueado su MSN.

Desde el Staff recomendamos no comprar el Jig, asi como no actualizar a la version 3.40.

El pulso de Geo es falso, el se agencio con el Jig y dijo que era suyo.
    Translating Kinda lol :

The website has been hacked again, with files uploaded to blame our DH.Org Hosting and to make us responsible for the files.

We are studying legal action against those responsible (the logs say that we have the use of the FTP, as well as the IPs and all data)

In any case nobody's at DH.Org Staff uploaded these files to our website.

It is a plot to shut us, they've have changed the pass on DemonHades's PS3News account and blocked DemonHades's MSN.

From all the Staff, we recommend not buying the Jig, so as not to upgrade to version 3.40.

Geo's pulse is false, He worked on the Jig and i say that it's his doing.

Great, thanks for the link

Wow, this really has been an interesting week. Thanks for allowing people to post links to the documents, unlike other lame sites. 99% of the people who may download this would never understand what they are looking at, but that 1% is in heaven. I wonder if Geohot had these to help with his timing attack?

Well here's a news flash for you! Sony do know about the PSJB they have done since the 1st video from Oz mods came online. same thing goes for the leaked "service documents" so strongly advising us not to leak them is kinda pointless as this isn't the only site that has talked about it.
    Um, did I say that they didn't know about PSJB?

And well, I'm sorry that common sense didn't get to you. In a point of legal/technical view, if these leaks WERE a LOT more known (due mass sharing), it is BAD news for Sony. If you honestly think that they will do nothing, well think again.

Quote Originally Posted by axpk95 View Post
    It is a plot to shut us, they've have changed the pass on DemonHades's PS3News account and blocked DemonHades's MSN.
    Yea, we have temporarily locked DemonHades account here until he has time to get things sorted. I'm sure when he is ready he will contact CJPC and he can reset it then, etc.

On that, I am going to close this thread for now to avoid it being filled with updates of DH/Math/etc bickering but if there are any new Sony leaks I will reopen it at that time.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News