Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Sony PS3 Supreme Customized Mod Unveiled by Stuart Hughes

Sponsored Links
    Just under two months ago we reported on five PS3 Slim customized mods dipped in 24kt gold selling for $4,999 each, and now [Register or Login to view links] has unveiled the gold and diamond studded Sony PS3 Supreme video game console.

The price of their Sony PS3 Supreme? It will be sold as a limited edition offering with only three ever created for a price tag of 199,995 ($320,000 US) each!

To quote: "Fashioned and designed specifically by Stuart Hughes, the company states that the system is the most expensive PS3 in the world. The sparkling wonder took twelve weeks of intricate workmanship to finally exuberate with great shine.

The main outer section of the exquisite PS3 console is replaced by circa 1,600 grams of solid 22ct gold. The disc loading entrance is laden with fifty-eight 0.50ct Flawless diamonds which amounts to a total of 26ct."

Sony PS3 Supreme Customized Mod Unveiled by Stuart Hughes

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Definitely for people with more money than sense!

I've got some gread HDMI cables I could sell them. None of the Monster rubbish! Pure, um, tritium coated or something Only $5000 per inch!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    damn, and i wanted to get that ivory butt scratcher... and agreed jammyone, you definitly need to have more money than you know what to do with to get that thing

imho, it doesnt even look that good.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    even if i would have 5million dollar i would buy a normal ps3 and put the rest of the money on a bank to get the interest.

dumbest news ever =/ im sorry to say that but who cares....

Now thats totally wild. (And so is that pricetag) lol... For a console customization I would simply just want an all reflective Chrome Silver PS3 with matching controller.

Registered User snowisawesome00's Avatar
    haha, i wonder why there's no gold plated xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    even if i would have 5million dollar i would buy a normal ps3 and put the rest of the money on a bank to get the interest.

dumbest news ever =/ im sorry to say that but who cares....
    QQ MORE? When you're unhappy does it make you feel more like a man when you be a Negative Nancy?

You've never obviously had money to start collecting nice things, or else you'd understand why someone could purchase this item. But until you stop hitting on mcdonalds, I'm afraid you'll never learn.

I see they used the phat console, lol. I hope it would have a lifetime warranty as well. Hate to send that one in, lol. To own that would give you the ultimate gamer bragging rights, lol.

wow...

that is insane... has anyone actually bought one of these? haha i'm gonna start saving my money now so i can get one of those for sure!!

wow, that's a cool ps3.. i want one

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News