Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I only meant that the developers on the PS3 scene are more concerned with what they want, rather than what the community wants. It's not like it's a problem, communities can be ungrateful bunch of asses so no wonder, but still I hope someone does make either a firmware spoofer much like PSNLover on PSP or atleast NPDRM cracker.

Despite using backups, I still did buy DLCs and whatnot, however as long as I can't access PSN, I can't do that, so it would be good to have some way to get the DLCs, either legal or illegal way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i patched my own CFW from 3.55 why aren't there any new tools yet to where i can patch 3.56 with kmweaw? if the root key is out why havent Dev's released another cmd prompt tool?

instead of trying to bypass the PSN it seems more logical to focus on just a new patch... just sayin..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you patched your own cfw from 3.55 to 3.56?

Banned User
    Sony has fixed the fail they made with the random number generation, that is why there is no 3.56 CFW.

I have a few consoles, one on 3.56 and more on 3.41, this covers everything for me so I see no point getting hacked consoles on PSN, sony can change anything they want server side at any time so dont expect any CFW to get you online for very long if at all. It will be a constant losing battle with no real end so what is the point.

Also look at what has happened to MW2 lately with all the extra menus and people flying care package helicopters etc, the game is ruined. If hacked consoles get online again you can garauntee it will cause more cheating in online games (I know the first MW2 hacks were to save files but this is different)

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    you patched your own cfw from 3.55 to 3.56?
    no, i was talking about i patched the OFW 3.55 to make my own 3.56 with the patching tools released. so i was wondering if anyone had released another set of tools that could patch 3.56

I don't even care about playing online that much, i just want to get my trophies up from my backups.

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    Also look at what has happened to MW2 lately with all the extra menus and people flying care package helicopters etc, the game is ruined. If hacked consoles get online again you can garauntee it will cause more cheating in online games (I know the first MW2 hacks were to save files but this is different)
    that's so true, the cheating ruined the online experience (well so far just the cod games)! every lobby i went to in mw1 has a speed hack and waw had people jumping sky high. ruins the fun..

is there any way to load ofw 3.56 from a usb pen using that custom usb loader app that was about, but patch it not to restart or dismount the bluray drive then we could load backups or homebrew then load the ofw 3.56 from usb and play online, or create a virtual server and find what the info ps3 sends and what it requires to access psn.

i read that the dns trick just sends info of update required is 0.00 so your system will never give message of update required as its always going to be above 0.00, so can a virtual server do or patch these checks then allow psn access?

I don't get why some of you connect modding your console to cheating in a game. They're two totally seperate things, don't get them mixed up.

I'm all for modding consoles, but totally against cheating in games; it takes all the fun out. Most people who mod their consoles won't even bother with cheating in games... It's pointless. The two are not connected, so stop making useless connections. Cheaters will be cheaters, modders can be cheaters, but not all are.

That's like saying a hotdog tastes like a hamburger... Makes no sense, does it?

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News