Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dammit!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzle7 View Post
    just dont sign out.
    Oh the irony. I went to go play killzone 3.the ps3 beeped when it decided to stall up (killzone 3 still has some serious issues) and I said to quit game. it restarted the ps3 and I logged out. gah!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel101150 View Post
    Oh the irony. I went to go play killzone 3.the ps3 beeped when it decided to stall up (killzone 3 still has some serious issues) and I said to quit game. it restarted the ps3 and I logged out. gah!
    it's over for you then... for now.

Back to working on my ps2 emu... grr.

I was just starting to get into Black Ops, too... I hope a new CFW/fix comes out soon, I really miss online play.

...I shouldn't have signed out last night.

Psn

today the ps3 dns trick is no longer working for psn. Hope all is well and this sucks.

I am wondering how the psp connect to psn, since there was a app to be able tp connect to psn even if the firmware is lower than what was needed to connect...

Could someone look into how that app work and how it let the psp connect to the psn server ??

Well not sure how it runs now but what we used to do back in the m33 days was run it through dax server and he redirected it.I forget how he set it up exactly but now I know it's as simple as changing the version.txt. I think sony gave up on the psp as far as piracy.

Beyond Good & Evil HD/New PSN stuff etc..

Now that the DNS thing is no more, i was wondering if anyone knew if we will be in the same situation with all the imminent new PSN stuff (March onwards) as we are with the majority of current PSN games (ie: most can't be pkg'd) in other words hackable/non hackable & able to install via pkg's, admittedly i don't know exactly how it works but i believe it's something to do with embedded codes in (some, never quite understood why it's not all or none) PSN games.

It would be a huge bummer if there is nothing that can be done about this, especially with the forthcoming Beyond Good & Evil HD and Strangers Wrath HD etc & that you are effectively locked out of PSN (without losing your JB) so don't even have the option to legitimately buy them.

I just brought BBC2 Vietnam last night and haven't yet played it. I guess I'll be waiting for a PS3LOVER or a new 356CFW.

This sucks $ony!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News