Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where do I get the T-shirt, I would support fail0verflow! as a consequence, would support geohot, he's brilliant, but I hate his methods and ego. I really hope this comes to an end soon.

Hotz, leave your ego in some pants and forget them for good, hope you win the case.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If game developers lose their job, they can create their own games and sign it themselves. We'll support them direct this way instead of going through sony Isn't this even better?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sony.. single-child of new-aged yuppy.

well that's what you're acting like, a spoilt brat.. i wish i had have been an xbox 1 and so on guy now.. what a choice... gotta love these greedy companys.. can greenpeace make a console.. LOL

Well if they lose their jobs they wont have the right to use the engines they used while they worked for activistion, EA, ect. to make a good game or it would take many years because it takes more than one person to make a game engine, combat system, story, ect. so we all lose if they lose their jobs =/

quick, get it tattooed!

Where's all the awesome homebrew promised? If someone made x game chat please enlighten me! So far backups this and backups that. The excuse? I don't like switching discs?? Are you kidding me?? Our whole lives (gamers) we've been switching cartridges CDs DVDs Hdvds blue rays and your willing to risk getting banned from psn just be because your lazy??

Hundred thousand ppl are?? So much for helping their system get better.

do you think sony would mind running home brew on their (our) console or actually playing backups if this would not cause what it does , if you can't afford game wait and buy second hand one and wait longer if you still can't afford it

I'm not one for full blown piracy but if you look at the fact that ps3 blu ray lasers tend to fail way too often, it is perhaps forgivable that some people now have the option to continue to use the PS3 they purchased in good faith to play backups of games they own again (surely the ps3 lasers should last a lot longer, I ended up buying 3 ps2's in the end because of faulty lasers!!)

the other point about waiting and buying 2nd hand is fine in principal until you find out that games and console developers are very much against this as they believe that this as much as piracy is costing them millions each year and is cited as being part of the demise of the industry.

I hope that everyone can come together and sort things amicably without costing the US tax payer too much in unnecessary costs.

P.s sony why not re-enable the Linux and have an official homebrew signing site or process it you want others to play fair.

This sucks, this is going to scare other devs to develop anything. Sony should be more like microsoft (i can't believe i just said that) and support devs to be creative like on wm7.

Banned User
    Kiilling the console my rear, 360 is still going strong isnt it, and how long has that been hacked.

Every console will be hacked, always was and always will, done.

It's not just the pirates. Sony wont like homebrew either. Every man and his dog able to write software for the platform VS compulsory 100,000k developer kits needed.

They need to bite the bullet on this one though, the scene is unstoppable now. Best bet is to try and capitalize and monetize the situation best they can.

Pirates are going to pirate, they should focus on the opportunities this could provide them for the rest.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News