Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony BDP Firmware Decrypter v0.01 for PS3 is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today PS3 hacker RichDevX has tweeted news of a Sony BDP Firmware Decrypter v0.01 release for the PlayStation 3 followed by a BDPCrypt GUI courtesy of [Register or Login to view links].

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Previous PlayStation 3 development from him includes work on the PS3 Service Mode, and below are some brief details from the tool.

Sony BDP Firmware Decrypter (v0.1)
    By RichDevX & SeRoCuLtO

DISCLAIMER: THIS SOFTWARE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

Usage:

bdpcrypt [-d|--decrypt|-e|--encrypt]
    bdpcrypt [-options] input_file output_file

options:

-d, --decrypt: output decrypted data
    -e, --encrypt: output encrypted data

To quote: Thanks to turusele who has made this GUI version of the software BDP Firmware Decrypter which was originally developed by RichDevX and SeRoCuLtO. This is basically a Windows app that will work on x86 or x64.

This tool will allow you to easily decrypt/encrypt the updated firmware drivers contained in the PUP files. Basically, this will allow you to start dissecting the functions of the Blu-ray to help better understand them and modify them.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey thanks for this, i tried download this file but its unavailable but i had this from before , so after i decrypted the pup how do i modified it after for putting the install package files on it ? plz reply thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is no pup decrypter its a decrypter for the Blu-ray disk FirmWare after you have decrypted the pkg file

By the way the files are down. Does some one still have them ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, I keep just about all files that are posted archived so I have readded them below for anyone who needs them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have the lv2 files for change the region of the BD-drive, when doing play back of other country BDs?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News