Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In Netgear routers (like DG834 series familly and similar) simply add the URLs to Block Sites section, Set Keyword Blocking to Always and click Apply

You can then try to fire up your PS3 (or also try to switch it on first while NOT connected and connect later on) and then have a look in the Logs section just above it, WHEN and where was PS3 trying to connect to. You can even have the logs emailed to you

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well deanrr's manager clears the 2 files on bootup

/dev_hdd0/vsh/pushlist/patch.dat
    /dev_hdd0/vsh/pushlist/game.dat

[Register or Login to view code]

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post324081

Top Marks to Deanrr!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well... time to config my router to block some adresses! These configs will make $ony see the insides of my PS3 just like Mr. Magoo's expert eyes!

This won't stop no show... i like my ps3 like i like my jordans by the pair.

Great info. Thanks. If anybody can sniff european servers and post them, weŽll fight very hard.

I don't see anyway of blocking sites with my 2wire router.

Anyone know how to block sites with 2wire?

Quote Originally Posted by skotosa View Post
    I don't see anyway of blocking sites with my 2wire router.

Anyone know how to block sites with 2wire?
    Try it with opendns.com , it works with many routers

i'm not sure why people are expecting a ''ban wave'', just because M$ did it doesn't mean sony will do the same, they are doing well with the mandatory updates.

Exclamation

Why wouldn't they? This way its much more efficient! If they keep on updating the game never ends. BAN = ConsoleBan. So it does not matter what FW you put on it... it's not comming on PSN anymore.

Idea (just crazy one) Whe can hack the system right? Why not change our code from the Backupmanager to a Game that is on PSN? I mean... it can't be traced that way!

True, we all must remember M$ didn't start wrecking havoc until Halo 3. Almost two years later after the console had been hacked, they must've been studying, and working out those muscles before they swung the banhammer.

Now in days, they seem to be very good at it. But I wouldn't know, It's been awhile since I've used a 360. It's better to be weary though.
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Top Marks to Deanrr!!
    Another reason why I love Deanrr's manager, I went straight from the first BUM straight to his, and haven't looked back. I tried out Cover Manager and it looks nice, but Deanrr's is way way better in my opinion.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News