Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yup it looked like an eva attack that will mean that we will just need to regenerate our own cert and then viola.

now thinking on that, i forgot to backup my 17, could someone upload a fresh unmodded one?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have had my mind set on a second PS3 for a while now as online is very important to me as i play killzone multiplayer a LOT!

I want a 2nd ps3, partly as i have the fat 80gb and hdd space is becoming a serious issue for backup games and i also need the Move bundle. so i'm thinking why not get the 320gb slim bundled with Move. it's not going to cost me as much as buying each separately or an external hdd for that matter.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully this will keep CFW off the PSN indefinately!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and hopefully all your games get scratched so I can laugh when I play my legal backups online from my HDD FOREVER LMAO!!

GO DEVS GO.

theres a fix incomming? thought all the devs had abandoned ps3 due to sony?

as long as i can watch streaming movies with the xmb browser it does't matter if I can play games online or not with my ps3...

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by sharks View Post
    I have had my mind set on a second PS3 for a while now as online is very important to me as i play killzone multiplayer a LOT!

I want a 2nd ps3, partly as i have the fat 80gb and hdd space is becoming a serious issue for backup games and i also need the Move bundle. so i'm thinking why not get the 320gb slim bundled with Move. it's not going to cost me as much as buying each separately or an external hdd for that matter.
    This is exactly what I did.. I have a Original 60gb JB, then bought a 320gb Slim with Move because I love online play.

I then changed the 320gb HDD into the 60gb vice versa... So now have a 320gb JB and a 60G slime online machine...

Quote Originally Posted by lav0s View Post
    yup it looked like an eva attack that will mean that we will just need to regenerate our own cert and then viola.

now thinking on that, i forgot to backup my 17, could someone upload a fresh unmodded one?
    do you mean CA27?

I haven't kept up in a while, so this means there is CFW which gets around/prevents being banned? The only thing this will do is increase Sony's profit. By blocking anyone with CFW Sony had just lost PSN sales. Half the people with PS3s that I know don't play online, they just use PSN to buy stuff.

a little off topic but ill throw it in anyway... has anyone heard about progress on the usb firmware loader? The one that was supposed to allow you to run cfw from a usb stick and then revert back to ofw once you pulled it out or vice versa?

I think its similiar to something that the psp has that allows you to dual boot fws, one for getting on psn the other for homebrew.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News