Build 4.3.7 (19-10-2010) - rev. number f2e3e0bef2
* There's now a build for PS3s with firmwares below 3.41 (basically bigger than or equal to FW 1.92) and a build for PS3s with firmwares 3.41 or higher.
* You can now switch resolutions inside the Settings screen - go from 480p to 720p or vice versa, hence the need for two builds (480p and 720p) eliminated. (Halsafar)
* Zipped ROM support (ZIP/JMA) (Squarepusher)
* Savestates are now compressed as well (NOTE: I don't know what this will do to your pre-existing savestates. Try to back them up first - they're inside the USRDIR folder of /dev_hdd0/game/SNES90000/)
* Menu looks a whole lot better now at both 480p and 720p; crappy font has been put out of commission. It's now actually readable (Cmonkey69)
* Games that switch between SNES resolutions (Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana) are now both vertically scaled correctly - you don't even notice the resolution switch anymore. This is only at 480p mode - in 720p mode you will notice the same effect as you did previously. This will be worked on. (Halsafar)
* A lot of settings got added to the Settings screen. For instance, it's now possible (on most PAL games) to run them at 60fps by setting 'Force PAL ROM to NTSC' to ON. This won't work for every game, however (most games after 1993 came with region protection), and it might even result in a crash because you're doing something that is not deemed appropriate by either the SNES hardware or the emulator. A solution for PAL ROMs is worked on.
* You can return to a previous folder inside the ROM menu by pressing the CIRCLE button.