Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    having some sound issues using optical cable with dolby 5.1 output. tested on legends of zelda, it sounds like a lot of static interference

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know is the first release but please add internal hdd support asap so i can exploded with roms

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    eiz: I take it the Git repository has no read-write access - hence I can't commit this change myself...

In cell.cpp

Change:
    Code:
    if (strcasecmp(ext, ".smc") && strcasecmp(ext, ".fig"))
    To:
    Code:
    if (strcasecmp(ext, ".smc") && strcasecmp(ext, ".fig") && strcasecmp(ext, ".sfc"))
    SFC was the official file extension Nintendo required its developers to use for ROM images. Simply renaming the SFC files I have to SMC is no good - it doesn't play them.

You might also want to take a look at all the other different file extensions SNES ROMs have - a lot of it is copier-specific (SWC - Super Wild Card, for instance).

this looks to be good so far, too bad i can't test it until my damn teensy ++ ships *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by loandaniel View Post
    i know is the first release but please add internal hdd support asap so i can exploded with roms
    It already supports the Internal HDD you just gotta browse to the location you put the files, personally I used dev_hdd0/vsh

This already works, just create a folder in the HDD0 folder and put your roms in there.

Anyone have a ROM of MS. Pac-Man that works? I have downloaded 4 diffrent ones and they all start to a black screen? HELP! this is the only game my wife wants, THX

Tried a bunch of games and they work great. Thank You!! I did notice that when playing from the usb drive, I get a pause every min or 2. Maybe it can be set up so the emu can access the USB every 60 seconds or so so that it does not go to sleep (well if that is really the issue). I did load my games on the hdd and that did fix the issue.

I just have one question. Is there a way to select a diffrerent game without exiting the emulator and then starting it again?

If not, that would be a nice feature to add in the future. Maybe ( Start, select and r1 and r2 at the same time could take us back to the rom selection screen.

One other thought is PS move support. The PSmove could substiute for the superscope controller for SNES. Thanks again!!!
    Last edited by gear323; 09-19-2010 at 01:59 PM

This is really impressive. Good work. Did notice a little lag but maybe I should try the internal hdd instead.

You can already use roms on the hdd. just make sure you have at least one rom on the usb. Then just press on .. in the menu to navigate to the hdd and select your rom from there.

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News