Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 690



  1. #61
    Contributor pasky's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work man, that's awesome that you are pioneering the homebrew for emulators on the PS3. Would you mind answering my question I posted earlier? I'm really interested in giving it a shot on some other emulators myself, thanks.

  2. #62
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by eiz View Post
    New binary attached.
    I approved it, will update the first post with it and +Rep eiz!

  3. #63
    Contributor eiz's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    Great work man, that's awesome that you are pioneering the homebrew for emulators on the PS3. Would you mind answering my question I posted earlier? I'm really interested in giving it a shot on some other emulators myself, thanks.
    Sure. I had to butcher a couple of files from the distribution, if I recall it was just the movie loading code used some POSIX functions that the PS3 libc doesn't have. Aside from that all of the platform code is in cell.cpp, nothing else is changed. Fair warning: I wrote the code very quickly, not much sleep involved, so it's pretty rough

  4. #64
    Thank you for the speedy reply. Would you mind if I e-mailed you my MSN address to speak with your further?

  5. #65
    If you do, be sure to do it via your profile as we don't allow e-mails on the forums per the Site Rules.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    Thank you for the speedy reply. Would you mind if I e-mailed you my MSN address to speak with your further?
    My MSN is in my profile now. Feel free to add me.

  7. #67
    so since eiz said we can put roms on the internal HDD, what directory do we put the roms on in the internal HDD?

    looking to load up my huge rom collection via FTP just need to know what directory to put them in.

    awesome work with this, i think my fiance will scream when she sees me playing mario kart on the ps3 lol

  8. #68
    Thx again eiz! Emu works perfect, but need some in game menu to change rom for example. I really happy with this homebrew

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    so since eiz said we can put roms on the internal HDD, what directory do we put the roms on in the internal HDD?
    nvm it comes up with a menu so i can put them anywhere lol created a directory called ROMs lol.

  10. #70
    Here is a video i made earlier




 
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News