Here is an update of SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev c2f1b90f1a.
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev c2f1b90f1a
Below are some details from pete_uk
as follows: ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/1130-Snes?p=10100#post10100
Source aquired from https://github.com/twinaphex/snes-next/
Commit History: https://github.com/twinaphex/snes-next/commits/master
Only problem found one problem so far. To return from to the main menu from a game, you need to press L3 & R3 together, the "Return to Menu" option in the quick menu does not seem to work.
I have only tested it quickly, but seems to running nicely.
Another update from pete_uk
also below: ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/1130-Snes?p=10100#post10100
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev e6b54d879d
Newest commit (e6b54d879dc9fe4d2efea50c27795e3d7d478876) packaged for 3.41.
And also an update by Twinaphex
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev ce333489e1
Current commit of Snes9x-Next: https://github.com/twinaphex/snes9x-next/
This build is NOT Multiman Compatible!!!
Recent Updates & Changes:
- Further improved Star Fox 2/Vortex speed - now is always 60fps and/or higher - without frameskip!
- Speedhacks for a great number of games - FPS improvements range from ~10 to ~20-25fps (sometimes more) forgames where we don't 'draw' the subscreen display
- Speedhack - PPU.FullClipping (new speedhack variable) is set to false for Final Fantasy III/VI - bypass some steps during clipping for additional 10fps speedup (in field mode)
- Use joypad callbacks - basically more efficient input polling - if no joystick data is polled for a frame, we won't have to waste time reporting all the buttons to SNES9xanyway (for that frame)
- Revised PS3 input - Super Scope works again, Mouse doesn't yet - next on the list
- Input presets - users can now make presets for input from within the emulator and switch between presets - allows you to switch between different button mapping schemes
- 'Save Settings as Shader Preset' works now - can set filename and title - also fixed OSK util
As of this commit (github.com/twinaphex/snes9x-next/commit/9d70571d1a7416fa19bbfa0a55eb4bd3fac754ec) this option - 'Save Settings as Shader Preset' can actually be used. At the moment, it will ask you to input a filename for the preset (without file extension), and after that it will ask you to input a name for the preset.
I will further improve upon this by also allowing people to overwrite previously existing presets in addition to just creating a new preset everytime.
NOTE - I have decided to remove all pre-existing presets - the idea being that now that users have the ability to create their own from inside the emulator, there should no longer be a need to maintain 100 pre-baked presets - it should be up to the user to create as many as he/she wants.
Also, this feature will be brought to all the other emulators as well obviously.
Another update from pete_uk
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev dbe74399e1
Another update pete_uk
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev 45d7656276
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev d3bbed1d1d MM
Source Code: https://github.com/twinaphex/snes9x-next/tree/d3bbed1d1d536c8a2ff9853ea0e8fae47d96fd55
Download: SNESNext Super Nintendo (SNES) PS3 Emulator v4.4.9 Rev 74e395d851 MM
Source Code: https://github.com/twinaphex/snes9x-next/tree/74e395d85183f009b46b87a0005faf3b9edd107f