The Super Nintendo Emulator PS3 port is updated once again, this time to SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 for Firmware 1.92+, 3.15, 3.41 and PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware 3.55.
Download: SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
Changes are detailed below, and now include HD shaders and several fixes as follows:
Build 4.4.6 (16-02-2010)
- HD version and Normal version merged into one - there are now HD shaders that do the same as the previous HD version.
* HD shaders (which upscale the resolution to 512x448) instead of hacked HD version. '4xSoft-HD' is currently the best out of the HD shaders - more to come.
* The HD version in version 4.4.5 ran in interlaced mode - with the HD shaders, you can run in either progressive or interlaced mode.
- Fixed PAL50/PAL60 automatic activation in 576i/p mode.
- Fixed Rise Of The Robots interlacing issues - other games which use interlaced mode also corrected.
- Fixed Multiplayer controls - only player 1 worked.
More PlayStation 3 News...