Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)

Sponsored Links
    The Super Nintendo Emulator PS3 port is updated once again, this time to SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 for Firmware 1.92+, 3.15, 3.41 and PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware 3.55.

Download: SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)

Changes are detailed below, and now include HD shaders and several fixes as follows:
    ==================================================
    Build 4.4.6 (16-02-2010)
    ==================================================
    • HD version and Normal version merged into one - there are now HD shaders that do the same as the previous HD version.
      * HD shaders (which upscale the resolution to 512x448) instead of hacked HD version. '4xSoft-HD' is currently the best out of the HD shaders - more to come.
      * The HD version in version 4.4.5 ran in interlaced mode - with the HD shaders, you can run in either progressive or interlaced mode.
    • Fixed PAL50/PAL60 automatic activation in 576i/p mode.
    • Fixed Rise Of The Robots interlacing issues - other games which use interlaced mode also corrected.
    • Fixed Multiplayer controls - only player 1 worked.
    SNES9x PS3 4.4.6 Emulator Arrives with HD Shaders and Fixes

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Promoted to the Site News now and +Rep for the update squarepusher2!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome, I was blown away by version 4.4.5, and now to be able to run that wonderful shader in progressive mode... you my friend just made my day, great job. this one is for you...

edit: played a bit... and Wow, who would have thought I would play again the "Best, the Classics" one more time in HD full 1080P from my couch. Super Metroid looks so nice, again Thank you.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 02-16-2011 at 03:48 AM

I was waiting for an update to the shaders. I really appreciate your work. Hope something like this gets incorporated in the megadrive/genesis emu as well

thanks this is one of the BEST emu's available for the PS3. Thanks for all the hard work and updates

Hi Squarepusher... since 4.4.5 and now 6 Rsound now has lot of static feedback on my speakers, do you know what might be causing the problem? this feature is awesome! thx

Many thanks squarepusher, this is really turning into something special.

Is there any chance that you could include some custom filters/shaders in future builds if possible, for example a combination of WarpSharp & 4x Soft HD or a way of using more than one at once?

Quote Originally Posted by busta phillips View Post
    Hi Squarepusher... since 4.4.5 and now 6 Rsound now has lot of static feedback on my speakers, do you know what might be causing the problem? this feature is awesome! thx
    Hi. The audio core in 4.4.5 is changed somewhat so that could certainly explain the errors you're having. To help you further I need to know some things:

- Operating system
    - Is the audio complete noise, or is the audio somewhat intact just with lots of crackles and stuff?

Hi!

My OS is Vista Home Premium x64. The latter where is audio is coming through with lots of crackles, etc.

RSound is pretty much the coolest app I've come across in years. I would love it in every ps3 app, or any app for that matter, one could wish for it built into a CFW or XBMC! Thanks again!

I see. I think I know the issue, but will need some testing on my Win7 partition. We will probably have to add some sort of buffer size option since it is perhaps set too low at the moment. Hopefully this is fixed in next release.

Sponsored Links

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News