Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    3.55 HD does not install??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    um ok i decided to try this out, and when i tried super mario world, the controls respones slowly for some odd reason, like when i try to jump, it doesn't do it instantly, been like that on other games too, is there a way to fix this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the updated version. Especially the HD version. That was a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by KentaZXA View Post
    um ok i decided to try this out, and when i tried super mario world, the controls respones slowly for some odd reason, like when i try to jump, it doesn't do it instantly, been like that on other games too, is there a way to fix this?
    perhaps you need to disable tripple buffering as the post mentions possible input lag..

"Triple Buffering option added - enabled by default. Faster graphics/shader performance with triple buffering turned on - some potential input lag with triple buffering on - turn it off in case you experience problems of this nature."

it is disabled, still no difference.

wow, new shader "beyond cool". thanks. "bringing back the past, in HD"

ohh my god, just played some Super-Metroid...looks better than the Wii... lol
    Last edited by condorstrike; 02-15-2011 at 02:09 AM

i love the fact it includes so many shaders, it adds interesting twists at times, haha. not to mention you can test different ones out for different games, doing so well will result in best possible visuals.

I remember playing Sim City, Zelda : A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong and the like and messing with the shaders and got some games to show up as nice as they could possibly be. I was happy with this app and it's features.

Can't get enough of SNES. haha. Wish we had a homebrew SDK to develop SNES games, sure you can create a lookalike but I'd love to create a custom rom game in itself. Is this even possible? lol.
    Last edited by pjmiller435; 02-15-2011 at 02:12 AM

hey, squarepusher2. I'm the guy that designed the icon for your emulator. If you ever feel like implementing a gui, i'll be happy to help with that.

If ya want to see some of my other works for ps3 homebrew, you can take a look here: brewstation.heliohost.org/index.php/homebrew-design

I started that site for linking articles from multiple ps3 news sites. kinda like an all-in-one type of site. i've halted news to it until I can find volunteers to help post.
    Quote Originally Posted by darko135 View Post
    maybe i'm missing something, but how do you save? thanks!
    just like you would on the snes, through the save option in the games you play.

I can't install HD version on wutang/geohot =( any help?

It sucks to hear that input lag is still such a major problem. Just a couple of questions -

Are you trying the HD version or the Normal version?

The HD version runs every SNES game at 512x448 'interlaced' - normally SNES games would run at 256x224 or 256x239 non-interlaced mode. Try doing the following in the XMB -

Go to Settings -> Display Settings -> Video Output Settings.

Go through the first step, then select 'Custom' (When asked 'Select a setting method'). Untick '1080p' there and make sure that 1080i is ticked.

Go to the next step and confirm the changes. SNES9x PS3 should now use 1080i instead of 1080p - and since it's an interlaced mode and the HD version is running every game internally in an interlaced mode - this might cure the problem you're having.

Quote Originally Posted by rubixcube6 View Post
    hey, squarepusher2. I'm the guy that designed the icon for your emulator. If you ever feel like implementing a gui, i'll be happy to help with that.
    Yeah, I should definitely get my act together with regards to a good GUI. I'll look at that site, thanks. As for the person who asked how you could save - this depends on the 'Control Scheme' you have selected in the Settings menu.

Old control scheme - R2 + R3 for quicksaving, L2 + R3 for quickloading

New control scheme - R2 + Right stick down for quicksaving, R2 + Right stick up for quickloading

WIth the custom control scheme, you can customize this to any button you want.

I made a new PKG for 3.55 CFW - I will include the new zip file here. I'm on 3.41 JB so I can't test it for myself.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News