Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jcgamer60 View Post
    Quick question, though. I noticed 3 games so far have a black boarder at the very top (on all resolutions) - Final Fight 1, 3 and Street fighter world warror. Is this a known issue or is it just an issue with my hdtv? These are all USA roms, btw.
    Actually...

that's because for whatever reason, the programmers could not maintain a healthy framerate on the SNES's humble 3.58Mhz processor without adding those huge black borders - rendering a fullscreen picture would have cost too much performance, so that's why you're seeing it on those Capcom beat 'em ups.

I'm guessing a lot of other problems can be attributable to the actual limitations of the host machine that is being emulated, and not so much the actual emulator.

sorry for my bad english... emulator is fantastic, cheat mode added maybe? thanks

the fullscreen option and 1080p is amazing!

thanks for the fantastic work so far

you make me happy

Here's to hoping that scene devs can maybe try and squeeze out a working psp emu on ps3 and maybe a psx and ps2 emu with more video options than what comes with some bc machines... And hopefully they can resolve some emu problems with old ps2 games... (on the 80gb mgs4 bundle bc machine)

So, a question for the devs of this amazingly good work. Are you guys making use of just the PPE? Or do certain modules of the emulation run on the SPE's?

Also, I'm considering jumping in and porting some other emulations (though I have no prior experience, I've gotta start somewhere, right?). Would you advise sticking with something that has already been ported for PPC platforms? Should I even consider the SPE's?

FCEU NES & SNES emulators are awesome. thanks a lot for your work!!!

features that i would like to see in upcoming releases:

- 16:9 ratio support
    - video filters such as interpolation, 2xsai, hq, scanlines, and more
    - the ability to play music while running NES/SNES emulators...

I have a little problem, in the .conf file

PathROMDirectory = dev_hdd0/ROMS/

This is so you dont have to manually navigate to your rom directory every time right? I cant get it to work

also tried

PathROMDirectory = /dev_hdd0/ROMS/

was i supposed to leave the quotation marks? ""

Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    I have a little problem, in the .conf file

PathROMDirectory = dev_hdd0/ROMS/

This is so you dont have to manually navigate to your rom directory every time right? I cant get it to work

also tried

PathROMDirectory = /dev_hdd0/ROMS/

was i supposed to leave the quotation marks? ""
    I'm sorry, the setting PathROMDirectory in the snes9x.conf file doesn't get used in the most recent release (4.3.8). It will in the next release, though (4.3.9) - I want to use that as the directory where it will automatically take you the next time you will start up the emulator.
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 10-25-2010 at 11:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher2 View Post
    I'm sorry, the setting PathROMDirectory in the snes9x.conf file doesn't get used in the most recent release (4.3.8). It will in the next release, though (4.3.9) - I want to use that as the directory where it will automatically take you the next time you will start up the emulator.
    ok then, no problem thanks.

Man i'm glad to see i wasnt the only one having the problem with the config file. I tried the same thing last night as soon as i installed it and couldnt get it to work. I thought i was doing something wrong when i knew damn well i had my paths right lol.

Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast