Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by gear323 View Post
    Question: Do you think that is will be possible to get the PS Move to work as a light gun with the emu as some point in the future? I know it is probably isn't something that would be looked at until all other features are added but do you think it can be done?
    I just looked at the readme and saw this under " Planned Improvements":

* Super Scope support (using analog stick or Move)
    * Mouse support (using analog stick or Move)

Sweet!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is absolutely awesome, thanks so much for the work on this emulator! Now that it has filtering, it has just about everything I could ask for.

Just as a side note, I like that its widescreen is 16:10. I run my PS3 through an hd projector, it looks awesome and fills the screen with nothing cutoff. Now I can get serious about beating Final Fantasy IV again on yet another system

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good job!, Is it possible to add a .7z compatible file system. Many roms are using this format and is an open source too.

Thanks!

Holy crap the new version is it. I have a huge smile on my face!

It looks great fullscreen in 1080p. Great work. Speed is top notch etc...

On a side note someone just released a nes and a gameboy/gbc emulator so you don't even have to think about those anymore!

Keep up the great work. Best emulator I have ever used on a console, and it's still so early.

Halsafar will release something far better than the Nestopia port (WITH V-Sync) VERY soon...

Not to disparage the author of the Nestopia port, BTW...

definitely worth to try, tnx

No problems with EarthBound working on this release. Strange. I'm loving the large menu font too heh.

kinda curious to know why every time i go to install a new rev i hate to delete the old one to install cause it always says same version already installed and i say install anyway but it still has the same rev (shows with ps3 info on the item thing)

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    kinda curious to know why every time i go to install a new rev i hate to delete the old one to install cause it always says same version already installed and i say install anyway but it still has the same rev (shows with ps3 info on the item thing)
    Yeah we have to get around to setting up proper version numbers for our builds so that they will properly update.

Anyway, a far as I am aware of, you do NOT have to delete the previous versions of SNES9x PS3 to update to the new one - just simply overwriting it will do.

I would first like to say excellent job on the emulator it looks quite beautiful on my hdtv.

Quick question, though. I noticed 3 games so far have a black boarder at the very top (on all resolutions) - Final Fight 1, 3 and Street fighter world warror. Is this a known issue or is it just an issue with my hdtv? These are all USA roms, btw.

Other than that I would say everything is perfect i guess the finishing touch would be adding a nice gui. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News