Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 680



  1. #441
    Registered User micro23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Yes, saving the rom path would be a sweet feature.

    Great job guys. Emulator is looking/working great.

  2. #442
    Contributor marc2590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    in a .ini file or .cfg file like some of the game managers are using..
    squarepusher seems better at adding 'ingame settings' than people making managers.

  3. #443
    Senior Member Fr33m4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    104
    I can't believe how fast this emulator is improving. Really great work!

  4. #444
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    squarepusher seems better at adding 'ingame settings' than people making managers.
    well yeah probably just throwing an idea or solution on the table

  5. #445
    Registered User milw0rm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdrdiscs View Post
    squarepusher, great work thus far. from my understanding, the newest version supports zip files. i'm wondering how easy would it be to also enable the emulator to read *.7z files? most, if not all, roms nowadays are in *.7z format.
    winrar can convert 7z to zip

    tools -> convert archives (Alt+Q)

  6. #446
    Registered User dvdrdiscs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by milw0rm View Post
    winrar can convert 7z to zip

    tools -> convert archives (Alt+Q)
    Yes it can but zip files are also about three times bigger than 7z files. Roms are also now typically in 7z formats. I've converted all my snes to zip but if this emulator is going to set the framework for future ones, I'm just curious if 7z support will eventually be implemented.

  7. #447
    Registered User limnique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    59
    Guys, when approximately there is a new version with filters?

  8. #448
    Senior Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdrdiscs View Post
    Yes it can but zip files are also about three times bigger than 7z files. Roms are also now typically in 7z formats. I've converted all my snes to zip but if this emulator is going to set the framework for future ones, I'm just curious if 7z support will eventually be implemented.
    I'm sure it will (does it now, has anybody checked, 7zip is an open source is it not, not sure too lazy to check)

  9. #449
    Registered User milw0rm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I'm sure it will (does it now, has anybody checked, 7zip is an open source is it not, not sure too lazy to check)
    7-Zip is open source software. Most of the source code is under the GNU LGPL license.

  10. #450
    Registered User TG Viva La Den's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12
    is it possible to change the screen to full?? so my screen will be fully filled... even if it stretches on my 46inch full HD...

    i think it still looks better than with the 2 black bars on the side

 


 
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast