Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    squarepusher2, i add some request in issues about rewind function. How you think it's possible?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    rewind + fast forward like on nes & gb emulators would be nice. but 99% of games are working and the font size is bigger than previous now so all is well ill wait patiently

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    rewind + fast forward like on nes & gb emulators would be nice. but 99% of games are working and the font size is bigger than previous now so all is well ill wait patiently
    The problem is, all that stuff in games makes me play a lot lazier. Save states already make me lazy as hell with shooters - it's like Groundhog Day.

All that stuff can be implemented in like ten seconds - but I would want to introduce some kind of mode to turn off all that stuff - as if I'm playing on a real SNES where I have to actually put in some effort instead of rewinding back time - reverting savestates the whole time when I catch a bullet in Parodius/Gradius.

squarepusher2, how about on/off switch in options menu for any improvements? But i think it would be useless, because if you want real hardcore just don't use it.

For me emulators just bring good memories from childhood, i don't wanna spend about 9000 hours and ton of nerves for completing game, i wanna have a good time playing old games, that's all. I think you understand my point.

And again thanks for awesome work

squarepusher2 and everyone involved in the development!!! +REP!!!....

Ive been using it for the last hour or so, just got a couple of questions.

- once i access settings and change display to 720, it looks great and the font size and colour are excellent but once i quit the emulator and return its back to 480.

- Sometimes i cannot access my other usb devices, so if i have 2 external hdd's and one usb pen drive, it will only allow me to access one or two devices on the third device it gives me a message and disappears quickly.
    Last edited by zeromx; 10-19-2010 at 08:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I built in a hack that, in case the directory path can not be read or accessed, it will automatically return back to the root of the filesystem. Previously, it would simply output 'Directory not found, Try again!' and it would sit there for eternity - there wasn't much point to that, I thought.

Might want to add this to the Issues section on our repository setting so we can at least see if there's somewhat of a problem here or whether this is due to a filepath simply not being able to be accessed.

How to put snes emulator in gaia manager?

Quote Originally Posted by pmscunha View Post
    Read the thread, the answers are all here.

any thoughts on a better looking GUI (or is it in the works) So on the fact of games I have both SM All Stars & SM All Stars+ World, both work but with the World one the menu is a graphical mess any thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    any thoughts on a better looking GUI (or is it in the works) So on the fact of games I have both SM All Stars & SM All Stars+ World, both work but with the World one the menu is a graphical mess any thoughts
    I'm not sure what you mean by the menu being a graphical mess in SM All Stars + World, seems fine here - could you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by pmscunha View Post
    This is not one of those 'games' - this is a pkg you install using the 'Install Package' option.
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 10-19-2010 at 10:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News