Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really looking forward to an N64 emulator - maybe Ill finally be able to finish Ocarina of Time :-)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, is it possible to load roms from a folder in SNES90000 or another place ?

I would to stock my roms on the hdd but evreytime, i need to search the folder .

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just put my roms folder in devhdd0. Works great.

where do you put the roms for this?... and do they have to be rared up or unrared?

Quote Originally Posted by geordiedean View Post
    where do you put the roms for this?... and do they have to be rared up or unrared?
    unrared/unzipped for the moment - you can put them anywhere you like.

Save states will be with you shortly. I've just submitted source code to squarepusher2 that implements them successfully. Currently a maximum of 10 save states per rom is supported, but that could be expanded in the future if deemed necessary. R2+R3 = quick save and L2+L3 = quick load. The save state position (0 - 9) is selectable via a settings screen, which I've also quickly knocked up, which allows you to change a few user configurable emulator settings at runtime (i.e. show fps on/off)

It's over to squarepusher2 now to approve the changes and merge them with the current source.

hell yeah! cmonkey69 you are awesome if it works and nothing gets broken

Now we need a sick gui

Quote Originally Posted by cmonkey69 View Post
    Save states will be with you shortly. I've just submitted source code to squarepusher2 that implements them successfully. Currently a maximum of 10 save states per rom is supported, but that could be expanded in the future if deemed necessary. R2+R3 = quick save and L2+L3 = quick load. The save state position (0 - 9) is selectable via a settings screen, which I've also quickly knocked up, which allows you to change a few user configurable emulator settings at runtime (i.e. show fps on/off)

It's over to squarepusher2 now to approve the changes and merge them with the current source.
    Good job people, this project is going great. With savestates checked off, we just need the following:
    • Resolution switcher
    • Scaler to get full screen
    • rendering options
    • cheat functions
    • GUI

Great job Cmonkey! You guys are hammering out one kickass emu. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the new ver.

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News