Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cvp View Post
    Bro, VERY NICE WORK!!!! Donkey Kong haves Sound and Saving/Load States is possible!

one question, will be coming upscalling to 720p/1080p ?
    You can turn this on yourself by editing the PARAM.SFO with an SFO editor and ticking the 720p/1080p box. But at the moment there's still no scaling and before I got the sound sorted out, the performance was kinda so-so. I wonder whether the sound fix will have any beneficial impact on performance now - in terms of stuttering.

If 720p or 1080p resolutions proves to be too slow with libGCM (in the way that it's currently implemented - I'm guessing there is still no proper understanding of libGCM in the community on the level of professional PS3 programmers), may I suggest looking at the PS3 SDK samples and trying the 'Upscaleto1080p' method?

Upscaling from 480p to 1080p and then applying a filter would be good enough - we're dealing with 256x224 / 256x239 resolution-type games here anyway (512x448 on certain games for menu screens like Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana | Seiken Densetsu 3)
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 09-22-2010 at 04:24 PM

thanks for the information. Than i let on 420p its ok, its retro style

i beste was if its possible to build in a Online Gaming but this is a dream

Quote Originally Posted by cvp View Post
    thanks for the information. Than i let on 420p its ok, its retro style

i beste was if its possible to build in a Online Gaming but this is a dream
    Snes9x has Netplay. This might be OS-specific though - looking at the changelog of Snes9x 1.52, there's Netplay for both Unix/Linux and Windows.

yeah but, it is possible to import on ps3 ? i mean the problematic with the connection to the internet... the ps3 ask if we want to update the ps3 to 3.50, than we can use the internet!

Quick Question with the latest build version 4 now my file list is very big I can barely read my Roms name is there any way to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    Quick Question with the latest build version 4 now my file list is very big I can barely read my Roms name is there any way to fix it ?
    I can change it back to the way it was.

Yes the fonts are MASSIVE now, Is there no other font you can use?... this one seems pixelated.

Cant you use the default sony font?...

Suggestion - Can you implement, pressing L2+R2 will give you a option to change .rom if a user wishes.
    Last edited by zeromx; 09-22-2010 at 07:12 PM

Modified EBoot to load games of the HDD.

Step 1 make folder in HDD0 called "r"
    HDD0 -> r
    Step 2 put Roms in the folder r
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there a particular way to apply the build4? All I did was throw it on a USB along with the pkg and install the pkg.

I have not touched most of the parts that eisz made - my first priorities were to fix the sound and the video/audio lag (which I've pretty much succeeded in).

But yeah the menu (if you can call it that) and the font alike both look horrible, and need to be replaced as soon as possible.

I changed FONT_SCALE to 2 which resulted in long ROM names basically writing over themselves (if it makes sense to put it like that). Basically, there's no cut-off point for the text to begin writing to a next line.

So, menu is back to the way it was and num_per_page is set to 47. No other changes.

Eisz - I would just commit this entirely to git - it doesn't make sense to remove the jma, filters and unzip folders - we may still want to implement all this, so best to have everything in there.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 09-22-2010 at 09:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast