Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still waiting for debug 3.41 dev_flash leak, then _we might be able_ to use this utility, great debugger btw...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news, will be a lot useful in the future. PS3 related softwares are leaking everywhere these last days! Thank God!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL, after that dev ps3 was posted up on ebay (again due to bidders not payin) i was resarching and came across the SN site.

I was like oh i wonder if that will ever get leaked , and sure enough next day it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mat989 View Post
    still waiting for debug 3.41 dev_flash leak, then _we might be able_ to use this utility, great debugger btw...
    Even then, it won't open port 1000 for the debugger to connect to if you use the usb loader, some modules present on debug firmware don't get loaded. Already been tried...

Banned User
    I get the feeling there is more to come from the recent 3.41 sdk leak, This is probably another part of it as lots of files in it are same version number as this, probably more to come from the same source somehow. hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    Even then, it won't open port 1000 for the debugger to connect to if you use the usb loader, some modules present on debug firmware don't get loaded. Already been tried...
    does the usb loader lock down all ports? if it allows any at all to be open it may be possible to patch the debugger to use an open one.

thank you for sharing

thanks

Very well done thank you a bunch <3

is this the real one compared to those fake youtube videos?

Nice

Thanks For this

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News