Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Loading custom flash from the USB would be great... I also like the idea of converting a retail to a debug unit!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    I thought SKFU was the one on the edge of making a break-through? I didn't see anything about CJPC in this article.
    I assume he meant because the FTP app of CJ's is what was used by SKFU in this research.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The scene gets better everyday, hope to see CFW soon and wont mind booting off the USB.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I assume he meant because the FTP app of CJ's is what was used by SKFU in this research.
    ahhh i see! I guess his research never would have happened without CJPC's ftp app! WTG CJ & SKFU, keep up the great work! Please upload decrypted flash dump so folks can begin there own research!

I wonder how likely it is that a decrypted flash will be uploaded for the public & other devs to take a peek at?

Nice work on the FTP app CJ and keep up the great work you have been doing so far and the scene appreciates it.

This is getting really exciting, and I still haven't bought any hardware for the exploit yet. I hope those ports keep rolling in quickly.

What exactly does the shellcode (in PSgroove) patch? If that data is in dev_flash, then it wouldn't be possible to change the mount point until after it's already mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I'd save that until after his next contribution, which is something much of the scene has been waiting for quite some time and will help unlock the PS3 further.
    :O oh dear god stop teasing!

I want to know what this secret is too!

Freaking Right!! CFW not in the too distant future!! CFW right here right now!!

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News