Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'll give this a try.

Sponsored Links

simple ps3 proxy

Sponsored Links
    this doesn't work. when i click on .exe it says "component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" what does this mean?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you read the first post at "If you get an error about mswinsck.ocx being missing, either run the proxy app as administrator or copy the included .ocx file (in \ocx) to \windows\system32. (or if you prefer, download and install the microsoft VB6 runtimes which include this required file but also a large number of other not required files...)"

Useless? I get signed in on psn then when I go to netflix or try a game instant DC and won't reconnect till I exit the game or netflix.

Confirmed: doesn't work in-games yet. The dev said he was going to try and patch it up tommorow.

I went on PSN and downloaded some game DLC, so that much still works, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by bew View Post
    I went on PSN and downloaded some game DLC, so that much still works, at least.
    what did you download? you succeeded in downloading something?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbombweed View Post
    this doesn't work. when i click on .exe it says "component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" what does this mean?
    As Bishoff posted "Those of you having problems with the missing ocx... you have to pull the ocx from the file and pull it to the folder where the app is for it to work. Putting in the windows/system 32 won't do it."

That worked for me.

thanks a lot... I'll test tonight ^^

I'm stuck using a proxy anyway, not that I want to but it lets me use the PS3 online but not sign into my account. Would this help fix that?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News