Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner6 View Post
    i have avchd folders on my fat32 hd (all identified using the windows manager, and corrected filenames) the folders are all named in this way avchdxx becuase only 1 folder can be called avchd.

but the app doesn't see these folders..
    The folders will all need to be in the root directory and contain the details.txt file created by the windows AVCHD manager app. SAM will rename all of the folders to match the title shown in the details.txt file.
    Last edited by zoned; 10-09-2010 at 06:22 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I use this for AVCHD, works great with subs & dts: multiavchd.deanbg.com

Very feature rich.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where are sources for this app? I want to try some improvements.

Just noticed a small bug which will be fixed in the next version.

When you go back into the manager after selecting a video it will show 2 entries for this video, exiting without selecting a video and then going back in shows all entries correctly.

No source will be released for now as i want to tidy it up and fix bugs first.

For those who think this is a media player. It is not, as its name states, it is only a manager for avchd folders. The PS3 has had the ability to play the contents of the AVCHD folder on USB devices for some time now.

AVCHD are .MTS its a Sony format and I believe it can be played out the box. So I don't understand the need for this.

This app manages avchd structured files (for fat32 4gig limit) using the ps3 pkg to rotate default avchd folder on root.

Multiavchd is another to create compilations.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    I use this for AVCHD, works great with subs & dts: multiavchd.deanbg.com

Very feature rich.
    That's my baby multiAVCHD. I code it. I was thinking of creating PS3_avchd manager but someone got it before me.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    That's my baby multiAVCHD. I code it. I was thinking of creating PS3_avchd manager but someone got it before me.
    I have not used multiAVCHD for a while, but I did like the different menu styles that were possible. Does it create a file detailing what is in the compilation?

I can look into reading this to display the compilation contents on the SAM menu. Currently the only way to show it would be to process the compilation through windows AVCHDmanager to generate the details.txt file, the current version of SAM only displays the 1st entry.

multiAVCHD generates details.txt for avchd_manager. But it contains multiple lines for each title in the compilation.

thanks for the info deanrr.

I will add a check for multiple lines and flag the folder as a compilation.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News