Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great update, great app, love it. 1 movie didnt work for me 'LeAnna Scott.mp4' audio no video.

I couldnt get any subs to show in menu, just "off". (.idx+.sub+.ssa)

1 question, would an NTFS USB drive be able to play 9gb+ (1080p) movies with this? (need to ask before i reformat)

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Please make this app able to read embedded subs on mkv.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does this support ntfs pls? if not how is it possible to stream my vid files over 4gb on this? Thanks in advance.

This is excellent. I played files via my Iomega Network Drive very well. I've already created a theme called gizmo for Multiman and now I'm working on a better look for Showtime!

re: ntfs & files over 4gb... 2 options are ftp to internal HDD or split.

[Register or Login to view links]

I doubt ntfs support will ever come. & I dont want to ftp or stream. So best choice for me is split.

Showtime needs to support this method (seemless play of (linked) split files) + more subtitle support and its perfect. I think hes working on subs.

I love this! Works fine with videos and stuff loaded from the ps3 hdd (thanks for the mkv support!), but i'm not sure if it was a problem with my usb drive or not but i got some lagging from it. i think it might be the usb drive because cogenie's file manager started laggin while i was accessing it.

The newest version works really well. I've tried hd mkv files and it plays flawlessly. It also supports external srt subtitles which is something I've been wanting for a long time.

The only issue I have is that video takes a long time to start. It takes about +-1 min for the video file to start after selecting it. Is anybody else having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by tekken57 View Post
    The newest version works really well. I've tried hd mkv files and it plays flawlessly. It also supports external srt subtitles which is something I've been wanting for a long time.

The only issue I have is that video takes a long time to start. It takes about +-1 min for the video file to start after selecting it. Is anybody else having the same issue?
    are you playing it externally or from the ps3 hdd? it could possibly be because of that

I'm playing 3.9gb 1080p mkv's almost instantly from external (2-3sec), (but i do sometimes get lag when skipping forward or back and even a couple freezes)

My son is watching his first showtime movie and it seems to stop playback every 30mins or so and return to the movie selection screen.

Its the first one i've tried with showtime, transformers the movie 1080p x264 mkv.

It just froze and locked up the ps3 :-( I'm using it integrated into multiman so i'm going to try the standalone pkg.

I hope this can be polished as the ps3 has been nothing but hell as regards to video playback in the past.
    Last edited by Natepig; 04-16-2011 at 02:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News