Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So can we actually play mkv files with this? And if so what format must the hdd be so that the ps3 can see it? Sorry for all these noob questions but I have been out of the scene for too long... Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just tried the new version. MKV playback is a lot better. Love this

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How are subtitles running on this updated version? I'm at work at the moment so I can't check it myself unfortunately .

Quote Originally Posted by nawzad40 View Post
    can someone please fix this to make it work on wannikoko v2?
    this one should work, i don't have a ps3 running wannikoko's cfw here anymore to check. previous versions i made were running and i didn't change the way i build it.

[Register or Login to view links]

sry for my bad english, hope the link is ok.

Banned User
    no SMB support what is the point, we need a media server that does not require a computer to have a upnp transcoding application running to be able to view media files. we need something with SMB support so that we can access network shares and let the ps3 transcode the media like vlc does when you watch something over network share, the same way XBMC does...

where is XBMC for ps3 come on best media program EVER!

I use playon for my upnp media server from my pc and it works just fine and gives all needed options to use all the plugins to access many online movie/tv websites and they all work without running any app on the ps3 because the ps3 find the media server automatically so what is the point in having this.

The point would be in having an app that can natively (without computers OR SMB support) run .mkv's / .avi's / music on a PS3 system. Add to this the NTFS library and all you'll ever need is a 1tb USB HDD connected to your PS3.

And if it's not useful for you, it is for others so don't dismiss it so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pepijndamen View Post
    How are subtitles running on this updated version? I'm at work at the moment so I can't check it myself unfortunately .
    Subtitles running just fine with the MKV file I tried

I have some anime in mkv but the subtitles dont appear.

Have you done something to make the subtitles appear or you only have opened the file?

Very very nice! Now it plays MKVs flawlessly!

Does this work on cfw 3.41? Thanks for any reply.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News