Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

StDISC PKG - Showtime Disc Access PS3 Homebrew Plug-In Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 developer andbey0nd has released StDISC PKG, a Showtime Disc Access PS3 homebrew plug-in for the Showtime Media Player application with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

To quote:

Requirements:
    • CFW/MFW 3.41/3.55 with peek/poke/lv1 access (KMEAW/REBUG/ROGERO/HERMES)
    • Showtime media player 3.99+ or Showtime for multiMAN (installed in default location)
    • Data DVD/CD/BD in the PS3 tray (video/music/photo content)

Purpose:
    • Allows access to optical data discs (DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, BD-R/RE) which usually are not accessible in homebrew apps
    • Minimizes the steps to access content stored on such optical discs (no need to launch multiMAN with DirectDiscAccess)
    • Allows Showtime to play all your backup videos/music if you used optical media

Extras:
    • You can take screenshots of movies while Showtime is playing
    • You can play music from XMB [Music] column while Showtime is displaying photo slideshow
    • You can use "Remote Play" to watch videos on your PSP / PS Vita or other compatible devices

Installation:
    • Copy "stDISC.pkg" to the root of a USB drive/stick
    • Install from [Game] column -> [* Install Package Files]
    • "Showtime (Disc access)" entry will appear in the [Video] column in XMB
    • Launch it with data disc in the tray
    • In 5-10 seconds your Showtime Media Player will load with disc access

Enjoy!

andbey0nd

StDISC PKG - Showtime Disc Access PS3 Homebrew Plug-In Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone please mirror the stDISC.pkg please? Every site that reported this news just used the original Sendspace link, which was taken down a few hours after posting.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    here's a mirror: [Register or Login to view links]

Thank you very much!

thanks i already download it!

Is there a way to play all videos on my youtube playlist?

AC3 audio not working with PS3 showtime

Hey guys as title would suggest any movie i try to play through showtime that has ac3 audio is playing video file but no audio. Strange as i have used these movies at an earlier time without any trouble at all. any suggestions would be great.

Showtime on ps3 4.11?

Hi guys is any way to run showtime on 4.11 firm?

there currently is no way to run showtime on an firmware higher then 3.55 as 3.55 is the lowest beside 3.56 jfw to allow homebrew which i don't recommend using 3.56 jfw as you would need a flasher to downgrade from it as to where if you want to downgrade from 3.55 on you would then only need to qa flag your system

Thanks for the updates!!

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News