Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonknight5 View Post
    plex support?
    This excellent media server app plexapp.com - someone started making a plugin for it but they disappeared. Works very well for android / iphone etc, some TVs also have support built in now.

Sponsored Links

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.379 Update Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has updated Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack to version 3.3.379 with the changelog detailed below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.379 Changelog:
    • Minor fixes
    • Add support for plural forms in i18n code
    • Update Polish translation
    • glw: Make sure the UI respects orientation of images also when doing alpha shaded borders
    • glw: More clist wip
    • Don't try to write to blobcache if file load fails
    • Initial clist
    • Make it possible to turn off the multilingual 'No media loaded'
    • Mac: Map F4 -> Enable screen saver
    • theme: Make the 'No media loaded' screen a bit funkier
    • Use av_malloc() where we should
    • Add support for imageset: URIs
    • glw: Fix bug causing reload of images due to rescaling requirement to sometimes fail

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.379 Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by windrider42 View Post
    Nope they got better on slim, but PSU is lower
    The GPU is not better in the slim; it is just shrunk to 65/45nm and uses less power.

Sponsored Links

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.384 Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    This weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has released version 3.3.384 of the unofficial Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack with the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.383 Changelog:
    • Fix bug causing screen saver to show a little too much stuff at once
    • ps3: Fix regression from last commit (seek caused picture order problems)
    • Update trad. chinese translation
    • ps3: Various fixes for problems with cell accelerated h264 playback
    • ps3: Fix mono float (ac3, etc) audio output

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.384 Update is Released

awaiting .iso support then were in business.

Showtime PS3 Media Player Version 3.4 Release Candidate is Out

Following up on this weekend's unofficial Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.384 update comes an official Showtime PlayStation 3 Media Player version 3.4 Release Candidate by developer Andreas Oman.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: I've made a pre-release of what will soon be Showtime 3.4. It's called 3.3.384 and is available for download here.

Also in related news PS3 developer deank has updated SHOWTIME.SELF for multiMAN PS3 Backup users as well.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Version 3.3.384.gc5c3a.dirty - January 13th, 2012 - 4.21 MB)

Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
    • Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
    • Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface

Since version 02.05.00 of multiMAN you can update your SHOWTIME within multiMAN, by going to XMMB Video tab -> Press [TRIANGLE] while "Start Showtime" is selected -> Update.

You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version. Be advised that in multiMAN versions 04.00.00+ SHOWTIME.SELF is located under USRDIR/sys folder.

Showtime PS3 Media Player Version 3.4 Release Candidate is Out

Banned User
    This app is great and works fine most of the time but it struggles with sound syncing on some of my mkvs like latest top gear india special and a few others. hopefully this fixes that, i'll report back if it does.

Looks like dean is still doing the occasional thing for free! (joke, sorry couldnt resist after earlier!) , Thanks Andreas Oman and Deank.

Sometimes I get the "Low System Memory" error when I play 720p and 1080P and the player automatically closes the video, is this normal? Don't you think Showtime needs more allocated Memory?

Maybe Showtime uses too much System Memory, has anybody else experienced this problem?
    Last edited by Veturius; 01-14-2012 at 01:34 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Ive never seen that error and I play a lot of 1080p stuff, seen it jumpy sometimes but never that error, make sure you are on latest version and try running it from xmb and from in MM to see if there is any diff.

Its very possible it does need more RAM as its one thing the PS3 lacks even though it has got plenty of power in other ways, be cool if some dev could enable a virtual RAM file on a fast usb stick or internal HDD like windows has, then stuff that isn't read very often could be cached to this slower fake RAM to free up the fast on-chip ram for performance processes.

Anyone know if the ps3 FW already impliments some kind of tempory VRAM file?
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-14-2012 at 01:42 AM

I've got it a few times, I normally just quit and then re-entered into it and it worked fine. Probably has some memory leaks somewhere, still.

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News