THX for that great oneSponsored Links
But... waninkoko FW ? You have no fear
Haha... Thanks! I was sure somebody would say something about that!Sponsored Links
I forget why I chose that firmware. I feel like there was a reason... But, I haven't had a good reason to change/update. It does what I need it to (plays backups and weird movie formats like .mkv with showtime.) I thought about changing FWs yesterday, but I can't justify the hassle.
Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has released Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack version 3.3.366, with the changelog outlined below as follows:Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.366 Changelog:
- Autobuild fixes for ps3
- Updates for autobuild system
- glw: glt_url is always set, don't worry about anything else
- glw: Fix linked list corruption causing UI freeze
- Fix the broken 1088 -> 1080 fix
- Drop stray printf
- Fix bug causing incorrect rendering of text in GLW UI
- Add support for UTF-16 SRT
- Only consider SRT subs if rest of filename matches with movie filename.
- VDPAU: Use shaders for scaling instead of the VDPAU mixer
More PlayStation 3 News...
No, you need to be on 3.55 FW (or anything below that) to install CFW to use apps such as showtime player. You can downgrade but you'll need to use a mod-chip such as the Infectus or E3 flasher.
when i go on multiman showtime it sometimes shows all the videos on my coputer and thats what i want. but normally it shows nothing on my computer. can someone help me?