Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know what live emission you are talking about, but if you have the rtmp url ... yes you can do it with webmedia plugin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol I have no idea what any of that means

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What Andreus is saying is, this plugin makes your ps3 able to watch live tv feeds using the rtmp streaming format with showtime.

Not that I have used webmedia plugin myself, but have used others in the past and as far as I know you use or create xml files with your tv listings in, then within showtime you run the webmedia plugin, then the webmedia plugin looks for a xml file and TV icons hosted where you wish and then connects to the TV live feed and plays it.

You will need a fast internet connection as it uses loads of bandwidth depending where your dragging the feeds from, so there are a number of things you need to consider with using rss feeds, like most feeds are in formats that the ps3 will not play unless you change what codecs the feeds use when you create your xml file.

This plugin as good as it maybe, is only the player, you will need to gather your channels yourself then have a xml file served on a server to watch live tv channels.

(xbox1 with xmbc is the best for live feeds)

I probably can't do much with it then lol. 150kb/s is bad enough

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a problem with showtime since the 312 release.

Ever since I installed this version and the next .328 and the latest .344; I've been having some issues: evertime I try to watch an mkv file from my external drive, showtime crashes showing a blackscreen on my tv, and freezing my ps3.

Anyone facing this same issue?? Any ideas on how to solve this??

Thanks.

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.344 Update is Released

This weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Redsquirrel87 has updated Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack to version 3.3.344, which includes the following changes as detailed below:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.344 Changelog:
    • Keep audio pipeline full even if audio is turned off (during video playback)
    • Fix crash
    • ps3: Correct identification of mounted optical drives (names and icon)
    • videoplayback: If we get an error during playback wait until buffers are empty before we exit.
    • Update Slovenian translation
    • blobcache: Fix a bunch of bugs
    • Add missing file (md5.h)
    • A new filebased blobcache. sqlite just didn't make it
    • Add pool_num()
    • Fix http_ctime()
    • theme: Add missing SkipBack and SkipNext icons
    • svg: Add support for
    • The file bundler does not really support file with spaces, so avoid that
    • upnp: Grab albumart for images and videos as well
    • theme: Move video title above image
    • docs: Mention from which version settings.createMultiOpt() is available

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.344 Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Try installing latest showtime unofficial release. Andreas Oman, showtime developer, as corrected several bugs.

See here: redsquirrel87.com/ShowtimeUnofficial.html

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    What Andreus is saying is, this plugin makes your ps3 able to watch live tv feeds using the rtmp streaming format with showtime.

Not that I have used webmedia plugin myself, but have used others in the past and as far as I know you use or create xml files with your tv listings in, then within showtime you run the webmedia plugin, then the webmedia plugin looks for a xml file and TV icons hosted where you wish and then connects to the TV live feed and plays it.
    Yes it's true works like that. I have created the webMedia XML file builder ([Register or Login to view links]) for those that don't now XML. It's simple to use.

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    You will need a fast internet connection as it uses loads of bandwidth depending where your dragging the feeds from, so there are a number of things you need to consider with using rss feeds, like most feeds are in formats that the ps3 will not play unless you change what codecs the feeds use when you create your xml file.

This plugin as good as it maybe, is only the player, you will need to gather your channels yourself then have a xml file served on a server to watch live tv channels.

(xbox1 with xmbc is the best for live feeds)
    Again, totally right! The plugin only reads what it's base program (Showtime) reads, but keep in mind that showtime is always improving so the plugin too. And as the plugin name says it all depends on the web, so of course the betters your connection the better your experience. But you don't need much I have only copper 24Mbit/s connection connect to PS3 from wireless g router and works very good.

If anyone needs help ask.
    Last edited by andreus; 12-17-2011 at 07:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I did, actually the crash is only on the unofficial builds versions: .312, .328 and .344

Please if anyone is experiencing this issue, I will be extremely appreciated.

I'm beginning to think that my PS3 is getting damaged.

Thanks.

Unhappy

Yeah the same things happening to me

Showtime PS3 Khan Academy v1.0 & YouTube v1.2.5 Plugins Arrive

This weekend PlayStation 3 developer facanferff has released Khan Academy v1.0 and YouTube v1.2.5 (which includes subtitle support) Plugin updates for the Showtime PS3 Media Player homebrew application.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit educational organization, created in 2006 by Bangladeshi American educator Salman Khan, a graduate of MIT.

With the stated mission of "providing a high quality education to anyone, anywhere", the Web site supplies a free online collection of more than 2,700 micro lectures via video tutorials teaching Mathematics, History, Healthcare & Medicine, Finance, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Astronomy, Economics, Cosmology and Computer Science.

With this plugin, learning advanced Math is easier than ever it was. And you can choose too a language as subtitle.

Note: Thanks to GPatel for the logo.

YouTube v1.2.5: This is a minor update to Youtube, but the new feature is one that I think is one of interest to many users, with it you can, for example, watch a music video and in real time read the lyrics of the song on the screen.

Changelog:
    • Add: Subtitles support (via Universal Subtitles) (you need to activate the setting for it, see last photo)
    • Enhancement: Unescape two times titles because some of them are double escaped
    • Fix: Some videos would not get the video id correctly from playlists

FAQ

1. Where do I must install these plugins?

Put the the zip files from the download links above at /dev_hdd0/game/HTSS00003/USRDIR/settings/installedplugins.

2. No virtual keyboard support?

At the moment that is not possible, maybe in future.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News