Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just want to give some feedback regarding PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.084: It's buggy, crashes all the time or doesn't response to controller input at some point. Besides that 1080 or even 720 plackback is still NOT possible... too bad since i really hoped showtime is going to replace the builtin media player someday but i somehow doubt that's ever gonna happen.

Sponsored Links

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.100 Update Arrives

Sponsored Links
    This weekend PlayStation 3 developer Redsquirrel87 has updated the unofficial repack build of Showtime PS3 Media Player to version 3.3.100 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.100 Changelog:
    • glw: Add support for settings .bold and .italic on text label widget
    • Fix a bug in font-rendering causing some glyphs to occasionally not be rendered
    • coreaudio: Say we support floating point output from codecs (and support it as well )
    • ssdp: Don't rely on IP_PKTINFO (Seems broken on OSX)
    • Fix fallout from theme reorganising
    • Fix some issues in smb client
    • Revert "Fix some warning"
    • Fix more fallout from libav include reduce
    • Fix fallout from libav include reduce
    • Reduce includes from libav
    • Remove support for skin://
    • Remove all of the skin:// stuff
    • Move more stuff from skin:// to theme://
    • Move icons from skin:// to theme://
    • Remove showtime.readFile() from release builds
    • Fix some warning

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.100 Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These unofficial updates hasn't worked for me on CFW Kmeaw 3.55. I get black screen and PS3 freezes. Try the latest 3.2 official update instead - Tested and works.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice update!

Well the PS3 has supported 1080p and 720p media files. It just wasn't compatible with some formats.

The default media player that is...
    Last edited by NTA; 10-09-2011 at 12:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool Showtime with scraper?

Hey All,

Quick one. Does anyone know if showtime has the possibility to scrape the details for your movies and display them like in Plex/XBMC?

Really don't want to buy an apple tv for plea and was really hoping that showtime is going to get to that standard.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanls

Arrow Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.107 Update is Released

Here is another update by PlayStation 3 developer Redsquirrel87 to the unofficial repack build of Showtime PS3 Media Player v3.3.107 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.107 Changelog:
    • glw/container: If the weight if a child is 0, don't include it at all in any calculations
    • Add a settings that controls how much of a video file that needs to be played before it's counted as played
    • glw: Add .shadow and .outline properties to text widgets
    • lastfm: Add some asserts
    • glw: Fix some bugs in glw_tex_flush_all() (mostly used when reinitializing universe)
    • glw: Make $clone property propagate thru loader widgets
    • Fix fallout from i10n in nvidia.c

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.107 Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Does this give me anything over and above (obviously the latest enhancements) the version embedded within MultiMan? TBH getting a bit confused on offical release vs unofficial vs one in MM.

I would also be interested in askin's question... a few people big up Showtime as great compared to the inbuilt media player... my expereince has not been in line with that... Showtime enables me to play MKVs - which is great as a single feature - but I am not sure I am seeing other benefits? Appreciate any tips!

would be great if they could fix so it can single handed trans/decode flash or streamed movies from the plugins. I would like to see svt play and tv4play working 100% also the youtube plugin. Tried youtube once and got a msg that the ps3s cpu was in efficient to decode for the video stream.

No mp4 720 and 1020 playback on official and unofficial, default ps3 player handles them fine but i need external subs, watch-tv doesn't work at all some error about parsing xml, youtube plugin works in unofficial, hangs PS3 in official. FIX THESE ISSUES PLEASE stop with useless updates.

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News