Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh how I wish I could use this!!! It looks so good!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you have a directory with images and videos in it, avoid this version. I tested a few directories that have a picture file used for a cover, and when you first open the directory it will be fine, but once you leave and go back, all your video files in that directory will not show up in the app (the files are actually still there, though).

It might even cause problems with directories containing only pictures, I'm not sure since I don't have an example directory like that to try (and I'm too lazy to find out).

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can I request a feature in the next version. The removal of all warning messages at the bottom of the screen that are in yellow.
    I've tried to watch a few shows using WatchTV and it gives a few yellow lines of text and they stay there.

They started in v3.2. And where is the force 4.2 in level 0.0 setting? thats one of the warnings but that option is gone so I cant turn it off anymore.

There is also a buffer problem. I can watch TV for about 10 mins then it starts dropping out then after a few more mins it locks up the system. If I stop and exit then reload the app it works again fine for another 10 mins.

Question

Have they fixed the audio issue that has been in every version? Because I still can't hear any of the movies when I play them. Everything is muffled. There is no options in the program either. Setting my tv to 100 on volume does nothing. Still can barely hear any movie.

Tested a MTS 1920x1080 sample with 3.2. Still cpu to slow message will test 3.3 now an report back...

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.045 Update is Released

Today PlayStation 3 developer Redsquirrel87 has updated the unofficial build of Showtime PS3 Media Player to version 3.3.045 which now allows users to resume videos.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

PS3 Showtime Media Player Repack v3.3.045 Changelog:
    • Resume video from last position when playing the same item again.
    • Improve video_deliver_frame() API a bit
    • Fix some video debug info
    • Fix use of uninitialized var
    • Drop unnecessary code
    • Write current time of video in meta database when watching a video
    • Simplify
    • fa_scanner and metadata: Fix some bugs. Add better debug logging

Showtime PS3 Media Player Repack v3.3.045 Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    A huge bug from the last version is it removed all directories from USB and left the unplayable files. LOL. The exact opposite that it usually did and suppose to do.

wow... still no audio fix.

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    A huge bug from the last version is it removed all directories from USB and left the unplayable files. LOL. The exact opposite that it usually did and suppose to do.
    I got exactly the same prob when updating the unofficial build 3.3.044 and the official build 3.2 also. I had to revert back to 3.1 but got the overflow bug that freeze PS3...

Hope this new one fixes those problems.

Banned User
    Nope, still the same bugs. And that yellow text at the bottom of the screen is still there.

It's so annoying trying to watch a show and that text blocks the bottom of the screen and you cant real any subtitles or anything at the bottom as it doesn't disappear. Its even worse when it starts to loose memory as there is 2 or 3 lines and thats nearly the bottom HALF of the screen filled and doesn't go away.

I too will have to downgrade back to 3.1 just so I can watch shows without that annoying text and actually see the directories.

Sponsored Links
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News