Following up on Showtime Repack v3.1.3 and Showtime Repack v3.1.5 PlayStation 3 homebrew apps, today redsquirrel87 has made available another unofficial build of Showtime Media Player Repack version 3.1.9 for PS3 with the following changes:Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
- Fix videolaunch layout a bit
- Use prop_create_check()
- Allow result_sizep to be NULL in http_request()
- Drop unnecessary if() statement
More PlayStation 3 News...
This is completely AWESOME! However, i have to ask of this improved code will be available to the original developer when he gets back from his long vacation? The reason i ask is simple. It would be best for the original developer to improve on this fixed code, rather than have to patch all his bugs all over again.Sponsored Links
Public poll. Agree?
what is the use of showtime ? anyone pls tell me.Sponsored Links
The use is that you can watch MKV videos in 1080p with DTS no need to convert to MT2S and AC3 anymore!
I don't really know about this unofficial build tho, I don't get the change log?
Could someone explain?
how come when i pause something *mainly a .mkv i think it goes out of sync? seems like they need to be getting it 100% before worrying about adding 50 languages.
Here is another update by Redsquirrel87 to Showtime Repack v3.1.19 (Unofficial Build) for PS3 with the changes below:
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)
Showtime Repack v3.1.19 (Unofficial Build) for PS3 changelog:
- Move all settings into a settings/ directory in showtime's persistent storage path. Showtime will automatically upgrade the previous directory structure to this new structure.
- Avoid font size multiply by 0
- Fix use of uninitialized var
- Fix uninitialized var
- Remove aliased font faces when a real face of an aliased family is loaded
- glw: Fix problem with property cloneing when re-evaluating some view statements
- Add support for reseting font to default
- Add support for tag
- Add support for drawing a horizontal ruler in text rendering
- Default text color should be white