Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried replacing the .SELF version into multiman's folder and it just exits to XMB after trying to launch a video. I guess this .SELF version is incompatible with multiman or is broken.

The .pkg however works fine on 3.55 and I think some people remade the package so it would install for 3.41

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NTSC support would be the dopest.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    +1 for mp4 support. I get audio but no video. And ogm support would be nice as well. Also being able to use samba to connect to a NAS box would be sweet. And having showtime display cover art from tbn files like xbmc would also be sweet.

But even without these things Showtime is still the best homebrew we have. Keep up the good work.

Showtime Media Player for PS3 Updated to v3, Features Zoom

PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Andreas Oman has updated the Showtime Media Player for PS3 to version 3 today which features zoom functionality.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: So I've finally gotten around to releasing 3.0. It's pretty much the same as in 2.99.534 except that you can now arbitrarily zoom the video via a setting in the popup menu.

I'm leaving on a vacation tomorrow and wont bring the PS3 with me so don't expect any (tested) PS3 features the next weeks. I will hopefully find time to do a bunch of other non-platform depended features though.

Once I get back I hope to address all aspects of audio on the PS3, in particular:
    • AV sync problems
    • Digital output
    • Volume control

Have a nice summer!

Showtime Media Player for PS3 Updated to v3, Features Zoom

More PlayStation 3 News...

I'm waiting for this latest version of showtime to be added to multiman's next release, which will hopefully happen very soon.

Been waiting for the "Zoom" feature for ages, a lot of thanks for developing such marvelous piece of homebrew!

Confused

i always get an error code during my try to install.

Arrow Showtime Repack v3.1.3 (Unofficial Build) for PS3

Today redsquirrel87 (via Twitter: twitter.com/#!/redsquirrel87/status/90536503486332928 on redsquirrel87.com/ShowtimeUnofficial.html) has released an unofficial build dubbed Showtime Repack v3.1.3 for those following, with the changes below:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Unofficial simply means that this versions have been compiled from sources taken from the official GIT, so, in other words, they are still under development. For this reason, they are not fully tested and/or 100% optimized for the PS3... and so they may cause crashes or freezes in your console.

Changelog:

v3.1.3
    • httpclient: Support relative redirects
    • textrendering: Rework face family mapping to work better

v3.1.1
    • glw: Better routing of URL to texture load queues

thanks for the update

Thanks, good work!

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News