Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is a concept of what i mean when i say keep the gui and icon like they are in pretty manager but put back the wallpaper like this is showing i think that would be the best version and maybe change the install directory but keep the internal game install directory as the orignal that way we can use both pretty man sexy man and open man without having to choose
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Prettymanconcept.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvilmay View Post
    Allright Thanks man!!!

I guess i can use this as template, but, how do you pull this into the console when it's ceated?
    FTP it across to the installation directory or create your own package.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    A couple more... (was bored...)
    Great designs mate! Maybe Jurai2 will code "skin change" for his open manager..

Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Dvilmay View Post
    Hi jurai, I'd like to create some themes to your manager (I'm "adobist"), do you mind it?
    By the way check your profile for a visitor message

this is a concept of the same but for sexy manager maybe change the install directory but keep the internal game install directory as the orignal that way we can use both pretty man sexy man and open man without having to choose.

also maybe even put back the install directory below the titles again that was pretty good or have it all be in like an options menu eliminating the need for 2 versions have people decide if they want icons and paths for each title or only when highlighted.

allow them to select what the gui look like from a drop down and allow them to decide if they want the backgound to be black or show the PIC1.PNG from the highlighted title if there was an options that maybe stored varibles in a ini or something similar it would allow you to cater to everyone and not be pulled in so many direction then you could add options for the language and paths to search for say like for future homebrews and so on basicly catering to everyone with one version that can do it all.

allowing giu addons for it by just uploading a bg.png to a folder and selecting it in a drop down box or from a list of files in the folder, instead of makeing a change coding it the removing it leave it up to the person installing it and just have features that can be on or off.

Prettymanconcept.jpg   sexymanconcept.jpg  

Last one for the day and its the one i'm currently using

BG7.png  

It is possible to use the "dev_hdd0/GAMES" folder to copy/store backups with Sexy Manager?

Because all my backup are stored here

Thanks

Hi Jurai - good work here! Looking at some of suggestions around here, I don't see mine to be too unreasonable! I reckon you should create a game within the SM. What you could to is draw a little stick man scratching his head with a question mark over him. This happens when you decide which game to play or homebrew to use. Then when you made a selection, the stickman runs over to the (lets say) game and grabs it.

This is when all of a sudden he has BD disk in his hands which is like 4 times his size. Obviously he will struggle to keep it balanced properly over his head. So what the user has to do is run across the screen to a drive (which you must also create) on the other side of the screen and then he must put the disk in the drive to play the game.

You can let the guy be a little drunk so he sways all over the place - you know ... make it a bit challenging for the users. And when he is successful, you can make him pant sitting on the floor. Sounds good yes?? Oh yes ... and can we also have trophies for this? I would love to show off my trophies to my friends on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by DjipOner View Post
    It is possible to use the "dev_hdd0/GAMES" folder to copy/store backups with Sexy Manager?
    Because all my backup are stored here
    You could try this which i've just quickly edited, i cant test tho' as i am at work. You will have to let me know if there any issues with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

Thank's Jurai2 for your work, it's very beautiful

I have tree questions:
    - you can add transparency with HIGHLIGHT.png ?
    - you can expand in length the HIGHLIGHT.png ?
    - you can add french language ? (i can translate string if you want)

Thank's.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News